“Worth the wait”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Great breakfast place, was a wait but they turned the tables quick, french toast was real good, and it was all reasonably priced. Would go again without a hesitation

There are newer reviews for Nene's Kitchen

Reviewed April 9, 2014

We recently were in Marco Island on vacation for a few days, and we were told by our valet guy at our hotel to try this place out. Well, glad we did because it was fantastic. We went twice for breakfast and the first time I got the eggs benny and my husband got the crunchy french toast. Well the french toast looked so good that I stole a piece and it was probably the best french toast I've ever had. The crunchy topping is genius! I was craving more that night so we went back the next morning and that's what I got. Yum!! Our waitress was friendly, and the service was quick!! If you're ever in the area, EAT HERE! Period.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

My wife and I had breakfast again at nene's, last week. I had a skillet and my wife had pancakes
and crunchy french toast.. Meals were served hot and fast. Will go back

Reviewed April 3, 2014

We were at Nene's twice for dinner and once for breakfast. Nice selection on the menu. Food is good and service is efficient. Usually fairly crowded, but didn't have to wait long.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

As soon as we set foot, the owner (at least I think he was the owner), was very attentive and prepared seats for us outdoors. The waitress was also attentive and took our orders and refilled a drink without asking. All of our orders arrived correctly and expeditiously. This is on my top list of excellent service.

The food was good as well - everything came out fresh and nicely plated. I'll post pictures when I can so you can see for yourself. Delicious for breakfast and lunch.