“Fresh and delicious...we will return!!!”
Review of Nene's Kitchen

Nene's Kitchen
Ranked #11 of 120 Restaurants in Marco Island
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Dalton
“Fresh and delicious...we will return!!!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We just visited Marco Island for the first time and my cousin who lives there recommended Nene's. The place was packed and we had to wait a while but it was definitely worth the wait. Since you can order breakfast all day, some of our party had breakfast and the others had lunch. We were all delighted with the food. The service was fast and the server was friendly and helpful. When we return to Marco Island, we will definitely return to Nene's.

• Visited March 2013

New Hampshire
“Excellent Breakfast”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Excellent Breakfast at a reasonable price (compared to the hotel breakfast--this was a bargain!). Waitress was friendly. They did have a wait, but it was not as long as they had estimated.

• Visited February 2013
Battle Creek, Michigan
“Too busy to care...”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We didn't think this place was anything special. They were very, very busy for breakfast and very, very slow. Service was brusque -- a typical "we're so busy we don't care about you" type of attitude. The less they could do for us, the better. Food wasn't anything special. My veggie scramble was boring, and my father said his biscuits and gravy were definitely not the best he's had. Wouldn't go back.

Visited February 2013
George Town, Grand Cayman
“Awesome breakfast!!”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

My husband and I went here and reading reviews of how great this place was for breakfast. We got there and had a 30 min wait, but ended up only waiting for about 15 mins. This place made me feel like I was in the Rockies not in Marco Island, FL. It was adorable. I was hoping that the breakfast was going to be as good and it was. I got the bacon, onion and egg skillet and my husband got a sweet and savory breakfast with eggs over-medium and the crispy french toast. We loved our meal so much, we can't wait to go back there for breakfast. I would highly, highly recommend this place for a great breakfast (since this was the only meal we've had there). It is family friendly, but again small. I used to be someone that had their breakfast at Breakfast Plus, but after finding this place, (I think) this will be the only place we go. Enjoy!!

• Visited March 2013
Indianapolis
“Top notch breakfast!”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

We have had breakfast here once every couple of months for years, our last visit being over President's weekend. The food is consistently fresh and delicious. The decor is bright and clean, decorated with roosters. My family's favorites include the french toast, apple pancakes, regular pancakes, Greek omelet, and the omelet with peppers (I forget the name). The owners and waitstaff are friendly. We feel it is worth the wait and intend to have dinner here sometime soon. The presence of locals, especially during high season says it all.

• Visited February 2013