“Great food and service”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Going here is always a treat. The food is very good. Even if there are a lot of folks lined up to eat, they know how to get you in, fed, and out quickly. A real treat!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,249)

Reviewed February 6, 2013

We read a lot of the reviews and decided to give nene's a try. The food was delicious and we were able to sit outside and enjoy the beautiful Florida weather! We will be comin back for sure! My husband said he was so full from the breakfast which rarely happens when we eat out! Great place!

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Hearty portions, good family run place. My sandwiches here are always good and fresh, and my server is always sweet and makes me feel right at home. Really delicious desserts - tasted homemade. Occasional missteps (nasty dried biscuits I was given once), but overall a good place run with a smile.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Fast friendly and and one of the best "eggs benny" I have ever had!
Everyone really like the breakfast from pancakes to my eggs benny, didn't hurt that the server had such a great sense of humor and a personality-side of witty sarcasm included! =)

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Went to this restaurant in Marco because the reviews said best breakfast. I guess it depends on what you like for breakfast. We had better food at our hotel, made to order eggs, fresh fruit and green tea. I don't eat processed, deep fried food-yucko! sorry, not for me.

1  Thank Dana I