“great Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Fast friendly and and one of the best "eggs benny" I have ever had!
Everyone really like the breakfast from pancakes to my eggs benny, didn't hurt that the server had such a great sense of humor and a personality-side of witty sarcasm included! =)

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Went to this restaurant in Marco because the reviews said best breakfast. I guess it depends on what you like for breakfast. We had better food at our hotel, made to order eggs, fresh fruit and green tea. I don't eat processed, deep fried food-yucko! sorry, not for me.

1  Thank Dana I
Reviewed January 21, 2013

This is our first stop for breakfast every January when we do the month at Marco. I always have the apple pancake and my daughter, this year, first timer, said 'that's apple pie!'. Almost. I have finally branched out and loved the french toast/ two eggs/ and bacon, adored the three blintzes with real whipped cream and wonderful strawberries. It is so hard to decide because everything on the menu if super! They also accept 10% off if you have a Marco Island Civic Assn. membership (Resident's Beach pass).

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Our breakfast here was okay but not as good as we'd had at Hoots. Friendly and reasonably priced. It was crowded and there were regulars, but we would not say it was as special as the crowds would indicate

Reviewed January 15, 2013

This place is delicious! I came with in party of 9 at a.m and they were able to seat us at a high top instantly! I find all my places to go and eat at trip advisor and i'm so glad I found this place! Such a cute decorated little restaurant with great food and outdoor seating as well. My mother in law LOVED her old fashioned waffle with strawberries and cream, and most of the people in my party got the crunchy french toast( a french toast coated in maybe cornflakes?) I tried it as well and I have to say it was really good. But I personally enjoyed my normal french toast! It was made so well! I scarfed it down!! I will warn you and say this is the type of restaurant where they seat other people at your table if you have available seats, so that can get awkward if you aren't a fan of strangers, but fun if you like to hear stories!