“Great lunch!”

John G's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Manalapan
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Gainesville, Florida
“Great lunch!”
Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

Huge sandwiches, service with a smile, menu with lots of choices. Able to sit outside in shade and enjoy the breeze.

Reading,MA
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

Was told this is were the locals go. Best breakfast in Palm Beach. Service and food was excellent. Would highly recommend!

Cherryville, North Carolina
“Spectacular Breakfast--Good Lunch”
Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

We ate here twice when we were staying at the EAU resort across the street. The first day we had lunch and it was very good. My wife had Fish and Chips and I had a "3rd dimension" which is a fancy name for a club sandwich. Both were good. But the next morning we went back to eat breakfast and it was in another league. She had french toast and I had cinnamon toast with bacon and hash browns. All the food was great with generous portions. Also had some outstanding coffee. We will visit again next time we are in the area.

Atlanta, Ga.
“Excellent food in a lovely dining ambiance”
Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

I have been coming to John G's since I was 15 years old, over 35 years! We moved away from Fl 14 years ago and I couldn't wait to return to John G's when we got here. The food is always great and the new location is wonderful! I love the stability of the decor yet I miss the ocean view.
The prices have gone up a bit $15.00 for my single breakfast was a little much but worth the trip down memory lane.

Reston, Virginia
“I miss the view of the ocean but the kitchen is spot on!”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

I have been coming to John G's since high school days and now I am a member of AARP. Over that very long history, I have always enjoyed every meal and the fried fish platter is my staple on the menu. Oh so fresh and perfectly fried till golden brown with the perfect ratio of batter to moist and abundant fish filet. During high school when it was at its original location on Lake Worth Beach we would play hard on the beach and then get one of their great sandwiches, Rueben for me, or their sliders! Now at their newer location in the shopping plaza across from the Ritz Carlton on Manalapan beach there is not much to look at out their window but the food is still wonderful and abundant. My teenage son now requests each time when visiting my parents in Delray that we all go to John G's for lunch. We get our "fix" more than once when in the area as we now live in Europe. Get there and try the fried fish and you will become a happy customer for as long as I have been. They serve a great breakfast too and I think they still close at 3PM each day...yes, only breakfast and lunch service. Excellent!

• Visited December 2013