1,289 results
All reviews temple orange ritz carlton jonathan adler adult pool tranquility pool club level family pool four seasons fire pit star resort ocean front turn down service pool staff breakfast buffet great resort guest rooms long weekend
Reviewed March 23, 2014

We stayed at Eau Palm beach mainly because we could get a room with a outside cabana as well as direct beach access and they had a family pool ( We have 2 small kids)
Our room was was very nice, but the outdoor cabana had no outdoor lighting because of turtles laying eggs on the beach. The pool was too deep for our 1 1/2 and 3 1/2 year to play and there are rocks sticking out of the ocean so we could not go swimming from the beach.

After paying $700 per night you can imagine our frustrations. When we mention the lighting situation on our cabana to the front desk the young lady told us she might be able to find us a flash light. I will leave it there.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank lantland
Michelle P, Manager at Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Dear lantland,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa. Sea Turtle nesting season is something that happens every year beginning in early March throughout the state of Florida (and I am sure along the coast of others areas as well). When season is here, every city/town/county has a lights out ordinance that must be followed.

I do hope that you will consider staying with us again in the future - especially as your children get older and that they will be able to participate in our amazing kids program at Aquanuts - I know they will love it - and that will leave a little more "me" time for you!

Reviewed March 22, 2014

Beautiful property on the Atlantic but a long way from downtown Palm Beach. It was formerly a Ritz Carlton and looks to have been built as one. The hotel says the parting was at their initiation but I have no way of verifying this.

Room tip: Try for ocean view or partial ocean view
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear wgn,

I appreciate you taking the time to review your recent stay with us at Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa. You are correct - we were formally known as a previous brand and in July 2013, the owners of this amazing property decided that they wanted to operate as a luxury independent resort. We all agreed that as a 5-star, 5-Diamond resort and a partnership with the Preferred Hotel Group that this was a great decision. We have been working feverishly to stand out amongst the rest of Palm Beach County’s luxury resorts and the response has been wonderful.

We hope to welcome you back to Eau in the very near future.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

I have finally found European, casual elegance in the US with this gorgeous oceanfront resort. This is an intimate feeling, 300+ room, low-rise resort where the sensibility is pitch perfect. If you relish beautifully designed lobby, grounds and comfortable rooms, then this is the place for you. The resort is fairly self-sufficient and there is enough variety in dining options (I had lunch one day next door at the local's favorite, Dune Deck) that we were always satisfied. I particularly enjoyed evening drinks around the fire pit with D.J. music on the weekends. It had a distinctly urban, casual vibe. Loved it! I was upgraded to an oceanfront suite and was lulled to sleep every night with the sound of ocean waves and enjoyed moon and sunrises over the Atlantic. The family pool area (separate from the adults-only pool) is adjacent to the ocean and is so lovely, comfortable. Service was impeccable, too. What a find! I will return. Recommendation: Fly into West Palm Beach airport rather than Ft. Lauderdale for easy access.

Room tip: Ocean-front rooms are spectacular - book in advance to get a discount. Higher floors are away from common areas like pools and restaurant, though it is not a loud place by any means.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear SilverFoxNYC_11,

WOW, thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your recent stay with us at Eau Palm Beach! It looks as though you were able to really soak in all that we pride ourselves to be as a luxury independent resort.

We hope to welcome you back again in the near future!

Reviewed March 18, 2014

My daughter and I stayed here for four nights. They have everything you need. from toiletries, robes, slippers, wonderful restaurant to pool and much more... in fact you only need to bring clothes and a few personal items. We had a delightful stay and will return. Beautiful scenic surroundings by the water. Rooms are well appointed as is the hotel itself. Staff are accommodating and very friendly. Couldn't have picked a better place to spend a few days.

Room tip: If I remember correctly the most of the rooms have a good view.
Date of stay: April 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

I'm not even sure where to begin, but I'll start by saying the lobby alone will take your breath away. The service was impeccable, from the bellman, James, all the girls at the front desk, and our favorite concierge, Victoria, to the entire restaurant and pool staff. The views from our oceanfront room transported us to serenity immediately and we couldn't have asked for a more relaxing and enjoyable holiday. Thank you, EAU!

Date of stay: March 2014
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Michele C