“You get what you pay for - world class quality and service here”

Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Manalapan
Weston, Massachusetts
“You get what you pay for - world class quality and service here”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

We spent several days here over the Presidents' Day week and could not be happier. It comes down to expectations. From the second you arrive, the Capet unloads your car, your room is ready when promised, and no detail is overlooked. We we fortunate to have our room upgraded to am ocean view as well. There was a little confusion over when to bring up a roll away for our daughter but a second call brought two folks to set one up in time for her to sleep. Even the pull out twin for my other daughter was remade, adding a down pillowy top over the mattress to make it more comfortable. Pools are heated,clean,and relaxing. The entire property is meticulously maintained and the lobby / sitting area is elegant beyond word yet inviting to sit and chat with family in the area. I am not a valet fan and the cost is a bit high but that is a minor item in the grand scheme of things. There are so many cars coming and going that this prevents garage accidents. My only suggestion is eliminate the separate charge and merely bundle it into the room rate. Do not expect a swimming beach due to reef and current but public beach is right next door. But so what, you are in paradise regardless. If you cannot enjoy staying here then no place will satisfy you. We will definitely come back when we are in the area. Finally regarding value this hotel is head and shoulders above seagate in Delray and breakers in palm beach

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank andrews02481

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (319)
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed February 19, 2014

My husband and I stayed here recently, and loved it from the moment we walked in, until our departures.This resort has so much to offer and is such a unique gem...I love the feeling as you walk around! The meeting space is fantastic. I love the outside areas and the view from my room was amazing; and my room accommodations A++. The class, the professionalism and energy that showed throughout the resort is wonderful. EVERYONE was very professional and helpful! And, your SPA is amazing and I had the best massage (THANKS MAX)! The food and beverage quality, was wonderful; thanks to the Chefs and the staff...only magnificent!

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I just returned from a 3 night stay at Eau.
First, the property is beautiful! Check in was easy and they brought us straight to our room.
There are 2 pools on the property...one is for families of all ages and the other pool is for "adults" only. So when they showed us to our room, which was situated right in front of the "adult" pool, we were pretty excited. We have children but they were not with us in this trip, and we were really looking forward to relaxing.
What happened the next day was quite confusing, to say the least.
Our "neighbors" checked in a day after us...with 2 boys around the age of 10 and 8.
They were quite rowdy, as most boys that age are. When we would sit out in our private patio, they were always outside as well, being loud and running around the "adult only" pool.
I'm not sure why Eau decided to put a family with children next to the "peaceful, relaxing" area. On top of that, this hotel has very thin walls. We could hear all their conversations. They called their grandmother on Valentine's Day and we had to turn the TV up so we could hear it.
Now, the spa is top notch!! The grounds are absolutely amazing and serene. Again, the services were 5 star.
The restaurants at Eau are really good too. Angle is their dressier one, amazing!
There is another restaurant that is more casual but food was still really good. I even enjoyed room service.
While at the pool, we were waited on, they never let us go without a drink or food...they were on it.
I really wanted to give Eau 5 star rating but had to take one away, just because of the noise next door. I just think it would have made a lot more since to put a family with children across the property near the family pool.
I would return to Eau but next time I will let them know we are coming for relaxation ;)

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here with family for one week consisting of 2 adults, 2 children. Every day there was a new problem with the place. The only reason I give it 3 stars is because the kids club was terrific (although I wish it offered more evening hours other than Friday and Saturday nights.) The lobby is beautiful and the gym is free. The rest is disappointing. First night AC didn't work in our room. Then had to argue with the staff to get any sort of credit for that inconvenience. Concierge was worthless with helping with dining reservations. Valet erroneously gave my rental car to Enterprise without even checking with me so when I went to leave, my car wasn't there. The double beds were small so we switched to a king room with a pullout couch which ended up being a pullout chair with a twin bed in it so it was too small for both kids to sleep on. So we had to get another pullout bed and cram it into the room too. For $800+ a night, I think we could have done better elsewhere.

Stayed February 2014
3 Thank pokertraveler007
New York City, New York
Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

I was here for a conference earlier this month. The hotel did a great job with everything I could see from large receptions to transportation. The food was great, the staff very accommodating (even offering a complimentary glass of champagne upon arrival). The view from the pool deck out to the ocean was very scenic.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank David D
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Amazing Spa Resort that just does it right - extremely attentive staff throughout the whole complex, creative and high quality cuisine, location right on the beach, large rooms with a majority sea view opportunities.

Excellent to relax and forget about stress.

Room Tip: if no restrains in budget I'd recommend the suite with sea view
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Mike F
long island new york
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Over the years we have stayed in all of the Palm Beach resorts and for the past several trips stayed at the Ritz Carlton which is now renamed Eau. If possible -its even better than previously! The staff is the BEST!!! They are gracious, friendly,professional, and eager to assist you in anyway. After this review I intend to write to the General manager of the hotel to name many of the employees who went out of their way to make our stay there super! There are so many nice touches- champagne on arrival at the front desk- s'mores to be toasted at the beautiful fire pit outside on the gorgeous patio overlooking one of two pools- cute striped beach bags with flip flops placed in your room at turndown service. Room service is great!!! Food choices are plentiful and delivered so promptly with linen and flowers! Try the personal flatbread signature pizza-delicious! Temple Orange is a clean beautiful restaurant with a wonderful buffet for breakfast and great servers ( Karleen) There is a gorgeous spa with big choice of services!!! The staff is excellent ( try Edwitch or Max for massage) -and seek out Tehl for assistance in the spa shop
The hotel is spotless- housekeeping ( Melanie) did a excllent job on our room daily! The rooms are spacious and the bathroom are large with all the amenities. The pool staff is very attentive and pleasant setting up your chaises- bringing fresh beach towels- delivering drinks and food- all with a friendly smile! ( Mike) The beach is beautiful too with umbrellas and all the necessities.
The concierges are so helpful and go out of their way to assist you in any quest you may have ( Nadine and Eshea Cabrea)
The front of the house- bell captain ( John Seifert) as well as Brad, Eric, and Conrado, were super friendly. welcoming and so great at assisting you whether delivering your car- caring for your belongings and luggage- or whatever you may need! Stewart- the " overnight" valet when he saw we were leaving at 4 am for the Miami Marathon- went out of his way to run and bring coffee to me to have for our trip! There is no haughty Palm Beach attitude here- the people are wonderful!
It is truly a home away from home and the best place to stay!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank queenie12348
Also consider these accommodations in or near Manalapan
The Brazilian Court Hotel
Colony Hotel
#4 of 10 in Palm Beach
Boca Beach Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
Four Seasons Resort, Palm Beach

Been to Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!