Attended a conference at this site and was pleasantly surprised by the high quality of the establishment. The lobby and lounge area are stunning. The pool and beach were well set up with a separate pool for families and for tranquility. Food and drinks available pool side. I recommend their Maui maui taco (however a word of caution - when I had it a 2nd time there was much less fish in it). Rooms are well appointed and have a good amount of space.
In house restaurants are OK - expensive. Most entrees are dressed with sauces - steak was well cooked however it was advertised with potatoes and asparagus - Potatoes were 3 SMALL squares of a what looked like a frozen potato patty and shaved asparagus on top. Asparagus was stringy and salty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa is situated on seven acres of private oceanfront beach. With our lush tropical gardens, and breath taking ocean views, guests are immediately welcomed with the warm Florida sunshine and the turquoise waters of the Atlantic Ocean. The resort radiates the new Palm Beach lifestyle. Spacious guestrooms offer oversized private balconies with full ocean, pool or garden views. All suites have a seperate bedroom, living room and two bathrooms. Club level offers exclusive access to extra indulgences including a private lounge with scrumptious delicacies changed six times daily, plus a full bar. Our award-winning and world class “Eau Spa” is 42,000 sq. feet of pure indulgence. Luxurious spa villas, exotic pampering treatments, and a Mixoligist’s Bar to create, stir and wisk into your very own magic potion. The extensive fitness center includes a dedicated spinning studio, Pilates classroom and a yoga studio along with the most up to date cardiovascular and strength equipment. Our certified exercise gurus are available for personal training. Resort amenities include: Four distinct restaurants and lounges, two refreshing pools, Har-tru clay tennis courts, Aquatic sports desk and oceanfront cabanas. For our younger guests, we offer AquaNot, Kids Camp or Coast, Tweens Club, both an adventure of social, and sporting activities. The hotel also offers business lounge, complimentary wifi throughout, and is pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Palm Beach Hotel Manalapan
- Ritz Carlton Manalapan
- Ritz Manalapan
- Ritz Carlton Palm Beach
- Ritz Carlton Florida
- Manalapan Ritz-Carlton
- Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa Florida/Manalapan