From the moment you walk in and are greeted with quite a special welcoming " tradition" you will feel happy and relaxed. The complimentary welcome champagne was a nice surprise too. I usually like to spill the beans on all there is at spas that I review however I felt this was such a unique experience that I do not want to ruin any surprises.
I will say its a spa to spend the day at. Bring your swim wear and you're set. They have sunscreen , towels, reading material and some amazing cozy and unique lounge areas.
We had a couples massage and were quite happy with all the options available to add on as well as the room our service was in. We had a private outdoor area with a shower and tub as well as an indoor shower and restroom in the treatment room. You start by sitting on a comfy chaise and sip on water and a small spoonful of local honey from the spas own beekeeper! It's great for your immune system and a special way to start a massage. Not the usual " welcome, please get under the sheets face down and we will be right in". Even the welcoming to your room was exceptional.
The massages were great. The therapists always checking w us with. How the pressure was and how the stone temperature was ( we added the hot stone which I recommend for a soothing experience )
After we had lunch and cocktails outside and also some amazing complimentary cupcakes :). Yes, finally a spa that's not all about tea and fruit. Although they have it you are also able to have champagne and sweets :)
They have a great body scrub mix bar where you can have custom body scrubs made. I bought several as gifts and one for myself. All ingredients are fresh, organic, and blended right in front of you
We will certainly be going back and as palm beach residents believe this will be our new spa day location. Great for a girls day or couples weekend. I even met a lady that frequents there alone just for some r and r
Great location,services,staff and facility. This spa snob gives the Eau spa an A!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Say hello to the sparkling swimming pools and warm sandy beaches of Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa. An intimate ocean retreat on Palm Beach Island where relaxed elegance is understood and intuitive service is never forgotten. Disappear into a world of effortless living and new-fashioned luxury at the oceanfront Forbes Five-Star and AAA Five Diamond property that sits on seven acres of its own private beach in the elegant enclave of Manalapan. All 309 stylish guest rooms and suites are fashioned by famed designer Jonathan Adler and celebrate the area's colorful personality with elements of sun, sand, and sea throughout its decor. Relax and recharge with a champagne check-in and spacious accommodations with private balconies and hanging chairs. Pause, play and perfect at the Forbes Five-Star Eau Spa, the resort's joyful 42,000 square foot spa wonderland that encourages decadence, indulgence and well-deserved “me time.” Additional amenities consist of two oceanfront pools including an a ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Palm Beach Hotel Manalapan
- Ritz Carlton Manalapan
- Ritz Manalapan
- Ritz Carlton Palm Beach
- Ritz Carlton Florida
- Manalapan Ritz-Carlton
- Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa Florida/Manalapan