“Most unique spa experience in palm beach. Left feeling relaxed and invigorated at the same time”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Manalapan
Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

From the moment you walk in and are greeted with quite a special welcoming " tradition" you will feel happy and relaxed. The complimentary welcome champagne was a nice surprise too. I usually like to spill the beans on all there is at spas that I review however I felt this was such a unique experience that I do not want to ruin any surprises.

I will say its a spa to spend the day at. Bring your swim wear and you're set. They have sunscreen , towels, reading material and some amazing cozy and unique lounge areas.

We had a couples massage and were quite happy with all the options available to add on as well as the room our service was in. We had a private outdoor area with a shower and tub as well as an indoor shower and restroom in the treatment room. You start by sitting on a comfy chaise and sip on water and a small spoonful of local honey from the spas own beekeeper! It's great for your immune system and a special way to start a massage. Not the usual " welcome, please get under the sheets face down and we will be right in". Even the welcoming to your room was exceptional.

The massages were great. The therapists always checking w us with. How the pressure was and how the stone temperature was ( we added the hot stone which I recommend for a soothing experience )

After we had lunch and cocktails outside and also some amazing complimentary cupcakes :). Yes, finally a spa that's not all about tea and fruit. Although they have it you are also able to have champagne and sweets :)

They have a great body scrub mix bar where you can have custom body scrubs made. I bought several as gifts and one for myself. All ingredients are fresh, organic, and blended right in front of you

We will certainly be going back and as palm beach residents believe this will be our new spa day location. Great for a girls day or couples weekend. I even met a lady that frequents there alone just for some r and r

Great location,services,staff and facility. This spa snob gives the Eau spa an A!!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Txsgrl81

Reviewed December 6, 2013

Wonderful experience. I was a little nervous when i saw that it was no longer a Ritz Carlton, but the service was impeccable. These employees could not do enough for their guests. The check in was super smooth and things only went up from there. The pool employees were around all the time and would build you a comfy lounge chair with a towel pillow. I personally preferred the tranquility pool, also plenty of chairs. No need to wake up at 6am to reserve a chair.

The prices at the restaurants were a little crazy, but I was with a wedding group so many of the meals were already included. I recommend walking across the street to John G's for breakfast. It was one of the best breakfasts I've had in a long time.

You'll probably want to rent a car. It's about a 15-20 minute drive into Palm Beach and Delray beach is also worth a visit. The valet employees really went above and beyond. They were so friendly and helpful. Conrado in particular is wonderful. They seem genuinely interested to see your day is going, if you need help/directions/a cold drink, etc. There was never a long wait for the car and everyone was always smiling. The spa is worth a visit. A little pricey, but super relaxing and gorgeous.

The wedding I attended was executed beautifully and a great time was had by all!

We had one minor issue, where we were put in a lower class room than what we originally reserved. It was rectified immediately. You can see that the management makes service a top priority.

I can't wait to return!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Bronzchica
Michelle P, Manager at Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2014

Dear Bronzchica,

Such an amazing review of your recent experience - thank you for sharing! I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your entire experience, from the resort stay, to the wedding you attended, as well as the surrounding area.

EAU, we can't wait for you to be back!

Reviewed December 4, 2013

I can't get over how great this place is... The location is beautiful year round and the staff treats you like family. This was my second visit since the change and I love it here! The details make you great Eau Palm Beach Resort and spa... Thank you for a repeat of doing what you do!

Room Tip: Have the concierge help with all meal reservations for a real VIP experience
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Greg L
Reviewed December 1, 2013

We stayed for five days over Thanksgiving. Rooms are well above average, staff is excellent, pool and grounds are great. Shortcomings would be 1) the beach is not really as advertised as the tide comes up to the seawall so depending on tide beachside lounging could be difficult, never saw the jet skis and hobie cats that are in the picture on the website 2) onsite food is average and ridiculously overpriced--$22 hamburger for example. Overall we really liked the hotel but the relatively poor beach location and high food prices will probably have us look elsewhere next time.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Steve B
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Despite dumping Ritz Carlton (Marriott) management for skimming revenues (according to recent court findings) and despite, in my view, choosing a really silly new name, we found nothing to complain about here. Attentive, efficient service, nice room, excellent breakfast buffet and free, yes free wi-fi which shouldn't be so remarkable for a luxury hotel but still is, unfortunately.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 27, 2013

My daughter was married at the Eau, September 2013. When we booked the wedding in August 2012, it was the Ritz Carlton. We never considered switching to another hotel because the property is so beautiful. We were not disappointed. The wedding was spectacular, flawless, Mandy Conner saw to it that EVERYTHING went smoothly - nothing went wrong. It was a very internationally diverse menu - and the chef nailed it. It was perfect, one of the happiest days of our lives. I would do it again at the Eau, without hesitation. Many thanks to all at the Eau Resort who made my daughter's wedding so memorable.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Lisa and Don T
Michelle P, Manager at Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2013

Dear Lisa and Don T.,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your daughter’s wedding. We strive to provide memorable experiences to each and every guest that walks through our doors and are delighted to know that the wedding went on flawlessly. I will make sure Mandy and her teams are aware of your wonderful feedback and we truly hope you will consider visiting again in the near future.

The Guest Services Management Team

Reviewed November 23, 2013

My family and I booked a last minute room in this hotel over Labor Day weekend. I have two young children. 7 and 3. The lobby is spectacular and the room was very comfortable with a balcony overlooking the pool. They offered a great rate for our stay. However, after we had settled in and enjoyed the pool, we came back to the pool for the evening and wanted to enjoy the night on the balcony. But when we opened the door to the balcony we were over come with cigarette
Smoke. I called the front desk and they said it was their policy to allow smoking on the balcony. They offered to move our room, however if you have ever travelled with small children you know that we do not travel lite and it would have taken a lot to pack back up to move to the other side of the hotel. Since it is there policy to allow smoking on the balcony they should not put the non smokers near the smokers. Additionally, the food and drink were very expensive. A glass of milk was $ 15.

Room Tip: If you are a non smoker make sure you specify that you do not want to be located near smoking balcon...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank jessica b

Dear Jessica B.,

Thank you for the review of your recent stay at Eau Palm Beach. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed the comfort of our guest rooms and have shared your concern about the smoking policy without leaders.

We do hope that you and your family will visit us again in the near future.

The Guest Services Management Team
Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa

Also consider these accommodations in or near Manalapan
The Chesterfield Palm Beach
#1 of 1 in Ocean Ridge
The Brazilian Court Hotel
The Brazilian Court Hotel
#5 of 10 in Palm Beach

Been to Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!