My family and I booked a last minute room in this hotel over Labor Day weekend. I have two young children. 7 and 3. The lobby is spectacular and the room was very comfortable with a balcony overlooking the pool. They offered a great rate for our stay. However, after we had settled in and enjoyed the pool, we came back to the pool for the evening and wanted to enjoy the night on the balcony. But when we opened the door to the balcony we were over come with cigarette
Smoke. I called the front desk and they said it was their policy to allow smoking on the balcony. They offered to move our room, however if you have ever travelled with small children you know that we do not travel lite and it would have taken a lot to pack back up to move to the other side of the hotel. Since it is there policy to allow smoking on the balcony they should not put the non smokers near the smokers. Additionally, the food and drink were very expensive. A glass of milk was $ 15.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa is situated on seven acres of private oceanfront beach. With our lush tropical gardens, and breath taking ocean views, guests are immediately welcomed with the warm Florida sunshine and the turquoise waters of the Atlantic Ocean. The resort radiates the new Palm Beach lifestyle. Spacious guestrooms offer oversized private balconies with full ocean, pool or garden views. All suites have a seperate bedroom, living room and two bathrooms. Club level offers exclusive access to extra indulgences including a private lounge with scrumptious delicacies changed six times daily, plus a full bar. Our award-winning and world class “Eau Spa” is 42,000 sq. feet of pure indulgence. Luxurious spa villas, exotic pampering treatments, and a Mixoligist’s Bar to create, stir and wisk into your very own magic potion. The extensive fitness center includes a dedicated spinning studio, Pilates classroom and a yoga studio along with the most up to date cardiovascular and strength equipment. Our certified exercise gurus are available for personal training. Resort amenities include: Four distinct restaurants and lounges, two refreshing pools, Har-tru clay tennis courts, Aquatic sports desk and oceanfront cabanas. For our younger guests, we offer AquaNot, Kids Camp or Coast, Tweens Club, both an adventure of social, and sporting activities. The hotel also offers business lounge, complimentary wifi throughout, and is pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Jetsetter, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Palm Beach Hotel Manalapan
- Ritz Carlton Manalapan
- Ritz Manalapan
- Ritz Carlton Palm Beach
- Ritz Carlton Florida
- Manalapan Ritz-Carlton
- Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa Florida/Manalapan