I recently stayed at Eua Palm Beach Resort for a quick 3 day get away. I booked my stay thru the hotel operator which proved to be much easier and chaper than booking online. On the website there were various rates and packages that were confusing. However, thru speaking to a live person, I was able to get a better rate, which included valet parking and breakfast daily!! So try to speak to an operator as when I asked about parking, she simply said I will throw that in the package for you.
The rooms are very nice and the property is well maintained. Unfortunately there is not much of a beach as it's eroding and the water often comes up to the hotel wall but you can't get closer to the ocean with a better view. The pools are quite nice, one being a quiet non-kids pool. I was there off season so it seemed very quiet, I'm sure when the hotel is sold out, it might be tough to find the right spot to sit in.
The breakfast buffet was a great spread and was a nice addition to our package. The dinner menu was more minimal and would have been nice to see some daily specials. But the restaurant staff were all very helpful and friendly and were able to assist to accommodate food requests that altered the menu options. The food is not cheap, nor the drinks and everything automatically comes with an 18% gratuity added.
The spa is really beautiful and is worth checking out. However, the treatment prices are very expensive!! The villas for couples are magnificent and if you have the money you should book it for the afternoon but I suspect for the average person, it is just too pricey. We booked a couples massage but unfortunately too much time was spent on the masseuse fixing our pillow, sheets, walking around the massage table, washing her hands and pausing in between each body part that we did not enjoy it very much. In addition when the two massuers left the room, we expected to have a few minutes to relax and soak in the massage, however within 6 minutes, they came into the room twice. This destroyed the relaxing feeling we just had. One masseure kept talking and talking when she came into the room explaining we could purchase the room for 30 minutes at $65 and didn't pick up on the fact that we were just trying to relax and we were getting ready to walk out and she should have just stopped talking. Her name was Lori and I would not recommend using her. What was more disappointing was that the spa was closing 30 minutes later and we barely had time to use the other spa facilities. When I spoke to the front desk to ask them about using the steam room the next day and that we were not notified about the minimal time we would have after our treatments, the front desk simply said, 'these are our hours'. The next day I remembered that I had heard it's possible to book a $99 massage if they have availability at the last minute. It wasn't so easy to get this but I pushed a bit and got a call in the morning that there was an open slot if I wanted it. I had Chelsea and she was AMAZING! She really knew how to give a great massage and that $99 was better than the $400 for couple. So overall, very beautiful spa but too pricey and not enough attention to customer satisfaction.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Say hello to the sparkling swimming pools and warm sandy beaches of Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa. An intimate ocean retreat on Palm Beach Island where relaxed elegance is understood and intuitive service is never forgotten. Disappear into a world of effortless living and new-fashioned luxury at the oceanfront Forbes Five-Star and AAA Five Diamond property that sits on seven acres of its own private beach in the elegant enclave of Manalapan. All 309 stylish guest rooms and suites are fashioned by famed designer Jonathan Adler and celebrate the area's colorful personality with elements of sun, sand, and sea throughout its decor. Relax and recharge with a champagne check-in and spacious accommodations with private balconies and hanging chairs. Pause, play and perfect at the Forbes Five-Star Eau Spa, the resort's joyful 42,000 square foot spa wonderland that encourages decadence, indulgence and well-deserved “me time.” Additional amenities consist of two oceanfront pools including an a ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Palm Beach Hotel Manalapan
- Ritz Carlton Manalapan
- Ritz Manalapan
- Ritz Carlton Palm Beach
- Ritz Carlton Florida
- Manalapan Ritz-Carlton
- Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa Florida/Manalapan