Recently stayed here for 2 days with my wife, for a conference. When the conference was booked, this was a Ritz Carlton, by the time it was held it was no longer. Glad we kept the conference here.
If you have stayed at other Ritz Carlton hotels, the feel and decor is exactly the same. Only things changed are the names on the signs, and the color of the uniforms.
All were quite friendly and helpful. While they were quite friendly, welcoming, etc, for some reason, did not get the Ritz Carlton service Aura.... however, every staff we had come in contact with, was superb. From the valet guys, to the checkin staff, to the guys at the pool. All were top notch.
Same as other Ritz Carltons. Attention to detail, etc. Room was clean, comfortable. Decor was fine. Felt quite in line with South Florida/Palm Beach. We had a side view of the ocean with balcony.
Nice gym. Wife loved the fact that there were two pools, one for families, the other adult only. The beach is there, however depending on tide, there is not much "beach" there. The area around it as quite clean. Plenty of nice outside space, by the pool to hang out and relax at.
Only complaint... $28 for valet parking.... seriously?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa is situated on seven acres of private oceanfront beach. With our lush tropical gardens, and breath taking ocean views, guests are immediately welcomed with the warm Florida sunshine and the turquoise waters of the Atlantic Ocean. The resort radiates the new Palm Beach lifestyle. Spacious guestrooms offer oversized private balconies with full ocean, pool or garden views. All suites have a seperate bedroom, living room and two bathrooms. Club level offers exclusive access to extra indulgences including a private lounge with scrumptious delicacies changed six times daily, plus a full bar. Our award-winning and world class “Eau Spa” is 42,000 sq. feet of pure indulgence. Luxurious spa villas, exotic pampering treatments, and a Mixoligist’s Bar to create, stir and wisk into your very own magic potion. The extensive fitness center includes a dedicated spinning studio, Pilates classroom and a yoga studio along with the most up to date cardiovascular and strength equipment. Our certified exercise gurus are available for personal training. Resort amenities include: Four distinct restaurants and lounges, two refreshing pools, Har-tru clay tennis courts, Aquatic sports desk and oceanfront cabanas. For our younger guests, we offer AquaNot, Kids Camp or Coast, Tweens Club, both an adventure of social, and sporting activities. The hotel also offers business lounge, complimentary wifi throughout, and is pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HotelsforEveryone, Preferred Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Palm Beach Hotel Manalapan
- Ritz Carlton Manalapan
- Ritz Manalapan
- Ritz Carlton Palm Beach
- Ritz Carlton Florida
- Manalapan Ritz-Carlton
- Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa Florida/Manalapan