Check in process was smooth and easy. Our room was ready at 2 pm. We stayed on the 4th floor which is club floor level. (breakfast, mid-day snacks, appetizers, deserts, drinks) We had an ocean front room. The room was pristine. The bed was extremely comfortable. Bathrooms are immaculate. Towels, robes, slippers are all good quality as well as bedding. There is a very nice mini-bar refrigerator as well as snacks (cookies, peanuts etc..) in the top drawer. My only complaint with the room upon check in there was 1 shampoo, 1 bar of soap, 1 lotion. A quick note I left for turn down service I was left with plenty of amenities (everything I requested)! Turndown was a just what you would expect, very consistent and complete with chocolates, water, glass, slippers at bedside, draperies closed. (5 star hotels take note – when you offer turndown this is how it should be done.)
Adult pool: I did not go to the main pool but stayed at the adult’s only pool. The water was warm, the pool attendant was excellent. They offered magazines, sun tan lotion, and water. They are very attentive asking if you need anything. The waiters appear about 11 with menus to order from the pool bar. Again, 5 star service here!
The Temple Orange; food was just ok and the menu was limited. However, again service was amazing. Our waiter was very pleasant to talk to and we genuinely enjoyed his company. On a side note I came here by myself one afternoon that my husband was golfing. When they saw I was dining alone, they immediately offered me magazines which I thought was a very nice touch.
The Club Lounge; can’t say enough here about the staff. I have stayed at many Ritz-Carltons on club level and the Oeau Resort is one of the best Club staffs ever! They are always around should you need anything. The staff was a pleasure to hang out with and talk to. They offer to things for you before you ask as in call for dinner reservations..etc.. You don’t have to ask really for anything they are just there and anticipating your needs. They remember your name and the things you like.
A few notes: they do add 18% gratuity to all checks. I find this convenient but it is worth mentioning. Also the beach is very narrow. I walked it every morning and it was very nice and fairly private. I have stayed here at the Oeau a few years ago when it was a Ritz-Carlton. It is just as nice --if not better and I would return anytime!
P.S. The spa was amazing – see my review and photos separately at Eau Spa, Palm Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa is situated on seven acres of private oceanfront beach. With our lush tropical gardens, and breath taking ocean views, guests are immediately welcomed with the warm Florida sunshine and the turquoise waters of the Atlantic Ocean. The resort radiates the new Palm Beach lifestyle. Spacious guestrooms offer oversized private balconies with full ocean, pool or garden views. All suites have a seperate bedroom, living room and two bathrooms. Club level offers exclusive access to extra indulgences including a private lounge with scrumptious delicacies changed six times daily, plus a full bar. Our award-winning and world class “Eau Spa” is 42,000 sq. feet of pure indulgence. Luxurious spa villas, exotic pampering treatments, and a Mixoligist’s Bar to create, stir and wisk into your very own magic potion. The extensive fitness center includes a dedicated spinning studio, Pilates classroom and a yoga studio along with the most up to date cardiovascular and strength equipment. Our certified exercise gurus are available for personal training. Resort amenities include: Four distinct restaurants and lounges, two refreshing pools, Har-tru clay tennis courts, Aquatic sports desk and oceanfront cabanas. For our younger guests, we offer AquaNot, Kids Camp or Coast, Tweens Club, both an adventure of social, and sporting activities. The hotel also offers business lounge, complimentary wifi throughout, and is pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Palm Beach Hotel Manalapan
- Ritz Carlton Manalapan
- Ritz Manalapan
- Ritz Carlton Palm Beach
- Ritz Carlton Florida
- Manalapan Ritz-Carlton
- Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa Florida/Manalapan