“Sandy S.”

Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Manalapan
Reviewed October 1, 2013

The service is top notch. I still feel like I am at the Ritz Carlton.
I never had to ask for anything and the Chef made my special request. The staff know you by your last name. I even requested to change my table and there was no problem.

Cheryl was our server and she made sure we were well taken care of.
I high recommend you ask for Cheryl

Room Tip: All the rooms have great views.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Sandy S
Karen S, Manager at Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Dear Sandy, We are so pleased you enjoyed your recent stay at the Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa. Our culinary connoisseurs will be delighted to learn you enjoyed your meal. We will be sure to share your kind words with Cheryl. Warm regards!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,125)

Reviewed September 30, 2013

My Husband & I stayed at the Eau this past weekend and found it exceptional. We are travel entrepreneurs for over 20 years now. From the moment you pull up at the Eau Palm Beach Resort you just know that your stay is going to be awesome. The staff is the finest we've ever encountered at any resort. Our room was spacious, modern, and extremely clean. The balcony
Offered us a nice view of the ocean and the pool area even though we were not in an ocean front room. The bed was heavenly. We ate on site at Stir which offered us brick oven gourmet flatbread Pizzas and Sushi. Prices were affordable for a 5 star resort and the food was excellent. This resort is literally on the beach and the ocean is just stunning. We will certainly return and recommend this property to friends & family. We don't have kids, but the resort really offers some nice activities and even all day care for children. They have programs for toddlers and teenagers.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Nicole Z
Reviewed September 29, 2013

The service was top rate. From the moment we pulled up in our car we were welcomed and addressed by name.our room was spacious and our bed was so comfortable. There was entertainment in the lobby area both nights that we were here . All of the staff at all of the restaurants and out by the pool were engaging and friendly. We had forgotten our phone chargers and Victoria at the concierge desk was always available to take our phones for an hour and charge them. My husband had a massage at the spa and he said it was the best massage with Brian.We can't wait to plan our next staycation at this beautiful property .

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Kew324
Reviewed September 24, 2013

We stayed for a long weekend in September.
The service was fantastic. I am a coffee snob, so I made a batch of cold brew in the morning. There was a wonderful lady named Samia in the lobby who gave me a splash of cold milk each morning with a smile! (and remembered me, so i didnt even have to ask!)
The poolside staff was very friendly, and the rooms were is very good condition....even if the DVD players are a bit 2008.
The beds were super comfortable.
Great stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I have been going to Ritz in Palm Beach for years and was very sad when I heard it had changed. I decided to give it a try for a quick weekend getaway. Wow - pleasantly surprised beyond my expectation. Upon arrival - a glass of champagne, friendly staff and a room upgrade with a view. Resort is just as beautiful as always. I think I have a new favorite place to getaway in Palm Beach.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for the weekend. The staff and service are excellent. The pool area was beautiful and relaxing. We expected typical resort prices for food and drink at the pool but I have to admit we were disappointed with the tiny $16 quesadilla. Only other complaint was it took forever to get hot water. You had to run the shower for 5-10 minutes. Otherwise we had a fantastic stay.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 20, 2013

We were part of a conference that stayed for four days in this lovely hotel. Our room overlooked the ocean. Keeping the balcony door open allowed the ocean breezes into our room. Everything was wonderful from start to finish. The staff was most gracious and helpful. We are planning another conference stay in mid June. It is easy to get into Palm Beach for shopping, historic sites and dining from this resort plus the airport is nearby too.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Manalapan
The Chesterfield Palm Beach
Colony Hotel
#4 of 10 in Palm Beach
Fairfield Inn & Suites Palm Beach
Four Seasons Resort, Palm Beach

Been to Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!