“Always consistent and worth the money!”
Review of Thaikyo

Thaikyo
Ranked #5 of 7 Restaurants in Manalapan
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lantana Fl
“Always consistent and worth the money!”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

I have been eating here for years and never thought to write a review until I looked them up here. I always review away from home,but rarely ay home. This place is as good as it gets for fresh sushi and Thai food. Their crispy basil duck which isn't on the menu is 2nd to none. If it's not on the menu ask and they will make it. The drinks are phenominal and the ambience is perfect. Cross the bridge and enjoy the quality for the same price,well worth it.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank mfart

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Fresh sushi and tasty curry”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I've been to Thaikyo five or six times over the last few years. I've always enjoyed the food especially the basic sushi or sashimi and the curry dishes. The fish is fresh and the curry dishes are delicious. It's also a relaxed and fun restaurant. I'm not a karaoke person myself but I enjoy listening to some of the patrons sing in the entrance bar. The owner makes it an enjoyable atmosphere and the waiters are friendly and helpful. I find the price to be affordable although it can get expensive if you get carried away with some of the specialty makimano rolls which get a little too elaborate for my tastes anyway. I prefer the classic rolls which are also more affordable at $7 each or the Dragon Tempura Roll at $9. My wife likes the spicy tuna bowl appetizer for her main course at $13. Dinner for two with appetizers, soup, and one main dish to share (or an assortment of sushi) can go for $50. Thaikyo is on my list of regular favorites.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Skuba C
New York City, New York
“Sauced To High Heaven”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Possibly the most unsophisticated asian cuisine in south florida. Catering to the tastes of the people from Topeka Kansas, this asian spot should apply to be on Restaurant make-overs. Your mean will most likely me a mesh of protein, with a bottle of some asian flavoring from Costco poured on top. Your Pad Tai noodles SWIM in an exotic jar of some sickening sweet concoction. Absolutely just horrible. When I'm mad at myself, I go.

• Visited January 2014
Houston, Texas
“Convenient to Eau Palm Beach but not a bargain”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

I had the pulled pork and I decided that meant that almost all of the pork was pulled off the plate before serving. Very little food for the not immodest price.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank wgn
Maine
“I Live Close to This Restaurant”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Fabulous food with a host and hostess that know how to run a restaurant. We eat there frequently.

Highly recommended.