“Don't miss it”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Ocean Boulevard and Ocean Avenue
Description: Angle serves contemporary American cuisine, including fresh fish and 100 percent Angus beef. The fine-dining restaurant is open for dinner only and features an award-winning wine wall.
Reviewed March 16, 2013

We tried the tasting menu and the chef added a few surprises. Top notch food and service. Very very nice.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I had put off going to this restaurant for some time mainly because it is a little further from my home than other places I frequent. I finally decided to try it and and I took my young daughter for a "girls' night". Now I can't believe I waited so long. The entire meal was by far one of the best we have had anywhere. The service was exceptional from the way our server listened to special requests (mostly from my daughter) to the quick and unobtrusive clearing of plates and filling of water glasses. The food was artfully presented and everything was prepared perfectly. We did the tasting menu and would do it again. It is a lot of food but a great way to try different dishes. We also ordered the butternut squash cappucino and loved it. The decor is plush and elegant and the tables aren't too close together as they are in some restaurants. This is a perfect special occasion spot but I think any occasion would be made special by the experience at Angle!

Reviewed February 10, 2013

what an experience . the snapper was the best fish i have had. the banana fritters were outstanding a was rthe service by john and his assistants and the manager kendall was professional,caring ,interested and runs an outstaniding restaaurant!!! and then after dinner be sur e to enjoy the fireplace ,ambience and drinks i sitr - the louge with music.
overall a 5 star experience. highly recommmend and will return!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed January 14, 2013

If you really like good food this is the place to go! Impecable service, suburb food, and a beautiful ambienace! The hostess was so friendly! Jenny I think her name was? She gave us the best table in the entire place!

Reviewed January 1, 2013

We scheduled Christmas dinner in advance and were not disappointed. The fish dishes are not to be missed.

Been to Angle? Share your experiences!