“It's Great”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Ocean Boulevard and Ocean Avenue
Description: Angle serves contemporary American cuisine, including fresh fish and 100 percent Angus beef. The fine-dining restaurant is open for dinner only and features an award-winning wine wall.
Reviewed March 9, 2012

Terrific food, great concept, excellent staff. If your travels take you to Palm Beach you should give it a try

Reviewed January 28, 2012

I had such a great time at the Ritz, when I stayed here a few months ago, that I came back just for dinner. The service and food was great. I had the filet mignon and my wife had fresh caught snapper. After dinner, we went out on the veranda and watched the moon and stars over the ocean --- WOW!

Reviewed January 2, 2012

For the price and the hype we were disappointed. (Not a bad meal, just not a special meal)

Reviewed November 28, 2011

Service and food was top notch.
Chef specials are the way to go. Small and intimate setting.

Reviewed November 15, 2011

We ate dinner here after a spa day at the hotel. The food is not inexpensive but was perfect and the staff made absolutely sure it was exactly right. They are attentive and unobtrusive which is how it should be. We asked for a wine recommendation and our waiter suggested the Cabernet Franc that was on "special". My dining companions said yes but I insisted on knowing the price first...$190 a bottle. My friends were glad I asked! I thought recommending a wine at that price point was tacky...even though it's an expensive restaurant. DO NOT LEAVE WITHOUT TRYING THE BEIGNETS!

Been to Angle? Share your experiences!