Extended Stay America - Orlando - Maitland - 1776 Pembrook Drive
$85
ExtendedStay
Sheraton Orlando North(Maitland)(Great Value!)
$104
$152
$109
$56
  • Pool
All reviewsmanager jaylong stayoffice parkhome away from homei highly recommend this hotelfront office stafffull kitchenplace to staysleeper sofathe entire staffclean roomsbed was comfortablehousekeeping stafffilamenitieslaundrypets
Reviewed April 28, 2013

This is an inexpensive hotel. I was there 6 days and got a good night sleep and the living room although small was comfortable. The breakfast was a grab and go it was coffee and oatmeal and some fruit an apple or orange. It was OK but nothing great. The only real complaint I have is they didn't provide shampoo and the location was out of the way. You need a car if you are staying here. Overall, if you want a nice place to sleep and don't need much more this place fills that need nicely.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Orlando - Maitland - 1776 Pembrook Drive, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Bruce - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am sorry you were not made aware that we do offer shampoo upon request at the Front Desk. To make sure this does not happen again, I am going to coach my team on communicating this message properly and also including comments about what is in the area to enjoy.

Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at orm@extendedstay.com. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Extended Stay America until recently was Extended Stay Deluxe. I've stayed here for an extended time and have found the staff to be very friendly. The people working here are quality people. Gloria Poole is the manager and she is just wonderful. She's very friendly while being very professional and will make your stay here an enjoyable one. The grounds are immaculate with colorful, pretty flowers, greenery and palm trees. The lobby and sitting/tv room are very tastefully decorated and color co ordinated. There is plenty of parking. The free morning coffee is delicious and the grab n' go breakfast is very nice and convenient. The room I've had is very nice and newer looking. It is so quiet and peaceful here. Carpet and furniture is very nice. They even provide a recliner chair besides the couch and bed. The kitchen is great with dishes, cooking utensils and pans, microwave, stove and full size fridge and sink, coffee pot and toaster. They have free wi'fi in the rooms and common areas. Everything you need for an enjoyable stay. Laundry room and housecleaning service. This is very important for Florida - the air conditioner works great! If you ever need maintenance they are right there to help you. The maintenance staff is top notch. The pool is refreshing on a hot summer day. The larger screened plasma t.v with dvr is a great to watch. There are restaurants just minutes from here and grocery stores , mall, etc only 8 to 10 minutes away. Universal Studio and Orlando attractions are only twenty minutes by freeway. What more could you ask for? Oh and the price is extremely reasonable. And no I'm not one of the staff writing this review. I'm someone who has stayed here long enough to know and appreciate the great management and staff that take care of the guests and the running of this hotel. I have recommened this hotel to others and do recommend it to either vacationers, business people, people in between moves and anyone who needs a safe, quiet, clean, nice play to stay whether for a night or up to months.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank SJ485
Reviewed April 2, 2013

i honestly would have rated everything but the service a 3 and the location a 5 until after my stay when i was charged a $112 cleaning fee because my 11 month old left dry cereal on the floor the morning of check out...the staff was RUDE before that call but EXTREMELY RUDE when I called to question the fee. we had 2 rooms i got their vaccuum to clean the same mess in one of the two rooms every morning it took 10 minutes max the morning of check out i left the bed unmade in that room and did not vaccuum and was unfairly charged. the manager has yet to return my call. corporate claimed this was not correct and apologized for how nasty the staff was to me when i called to question it but still hasnt been resolved. the woman had me so upset i was crying...i have traveled for years to many hotels and never been charged a fee for "trashing a room" as she claimed....I was so offended that I will never go back at this point because I dont have an apology or a refund.

• Stayed: March 2013
5  Thank rocknrollmommy22
Reviewed March 18, 2013

The hotel itself is lovely, the rooms are spacious and offer anything one needs for a comfortable "home away from home" as their slogan says. While the hotel is special it cannot hold a candle to the staff, especially the front desk staff. Wonderful greetings when one arrives and thoughtful goodbyes when leaving with lots of "can I help you's" in between. In addition to all the wonderful things stated the location is great. Easy access to highways, airport and restaurant/shopping areas. Stay there, you will not be sorry!

Room Tip: I don't think there is a bad room. Mine was by the pool, bright and sunny just like one expects in Florida! Enjoy!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Christine C
Reviewed February 15, 2013

This hotel has excellent accommodations with good structure at great prices.
The staff are extremely helpful, kind and considerate, they are always ready to help you!!
I recommend this hotel to my friends!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business