Tripadvisor
Maitland
All reviews club level irish restaurant front desk nice hotel business trip starbucks coffee breakfast buffet pool and hot tub enjoyed my stay would stay here again orlando spg atrium freeway conference renovation housekeeper
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020

Check-in, the accomodations, breakfast and check-out were fine. My only concern was no one made up my bed and cleaned my room one morning. After I called Housekeeping, someone did come. I have never needed to call housekeeping to clean my room at any other hotel.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Josh_SheratonOrlando, General Manager at Sheraton Orlando North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you Allenturner2020 for sharing your experience. I am happy to hear that your check-in/check-out and restaurant experience met expectations, but I am truly sorry that you experienced your room not being serviced one morning. I will ensure that we follow-up with our housekeeping staff in order to ensure that this isolated incident does not happen again.

Thank you again for your feedback and I hope that we will have an opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed January 20, 2020

We loved the bathroom products. I have stayed at over 1000 hotel rooms and it is the only time that I was offered shaving cream. It was a very worthy product. We were disappointed in breakfast at the club room.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for the great review Seaside27808. We are happy that you had a great stay and enjoyed the upgraded amenities offered included in our Club Level Guestrooms, and apologize you were disappointed with breakfast offerings. We do offer eggs, bacon and/or sausage, oatmeal, fresh cut fruits and a selection of cereals and juices, and ff there is something additional you would have enjoyed or something that may not have been prepared to your expectation please let us know as we continually look for opportunities to change.

Again, thank you for the great review and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 19, 2020

I like this hotel because it has Club Access. The people there take the time to remember returning guests. They actually speak with you. Marilyn is kind and always looking to make you feel comfortable in the Lounge.

Room tip: Wished there was way to turn off fan on ac unit...loud
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Josh_SheratonOrlando, General Manager at Sheraton Orlando North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2020

M3937TOmaryh,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review and I am happy to hear that you received great service in our Sheraton Club Lounge by Marilyn. We too feel she is amazing and will ensure to share your accolades with her.

We hope to see you again when your travels return you to Orlando.

Reviewed January 17, 2020

Excellent service all around. Lillian, Marilyn, and Joe provide a "home away from home" experience in the club lounge and are very warm, friendly and attentive. Christy and Deb in the pub restaurant are excellent, attentive servers. I travel a lot and the Sheraton experience is among the best!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for the 5-Star review McGrath42020, we truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and the kind words about our team members. We feel very fortunate to have such great ambassadors of the hotel who embody and deliver the hospitality experience. We will ensure that Lillian, Marilyn, Joe, Deb, and Christy are recognized for their exemplary service!

We are happy you had a great stay and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed January 15, 2020

I booked a room for 2 adults and 2 children, but was only given a room with a single king bed. My reservation show 4 people staying in the room. The hotel sent up a roll up twin bed for both of my kids to share, but took 40 minutes to deliver.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Josh_SheratonOrlando, General Manager at Sheraton Orlando North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2020

Dear Adventure,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the not receiving the reserved room type and we will follow-up with our team to ensure this isolated incident does not happen again. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and we truly appreciate you choosing to stay with the Sheraton Orlando North.