“Went on a Sunday afternoon for a good Experiance”

Kappy's Submarine Sandwiches
Ranked #24 of 56 Restaurants in Maitland
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Clermont, Florida
“Went on a Sunday afternoon for a good Experiance”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

My second review of this place is one of great service and even a better Earl sandwich than ever. Our root beer floats were great and waffle fries crispy. The onion rings were pressed not real but fried crispy. These folks care that you are served right . The place is rusting and falling down but the food makes up for the lack of decor.

• Visited August 2013

Deltona, Florida
“Okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

I read all the reviews on Kappy's and tried it last night.
I got the traditional Philly Sub (beef,onions,cheese and mushrooms).
When I got my sub I had to ask the server if she put cheese on it because I could not taste any. I pulled apart the bread and did see some, a very very small amount. The taste was okay but nothing like I expected.
The best subs in town in my opinion is still La Spadas located in Orange City and in Winter Park.

• Visited April 2013
Altamonte Springs, Florida
“Love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

We take our guests here when they come to visit. This is a restaurant that has been around for decades. It hasn't really been updated to keep up with the times, but that is what gives it its charm. Try the Kappy's Special..it's my favorite. The menu is huge, and while all items are excellent, I almost always order the Kappy's Special. Great place to stop in for a milkshake.

• Visited March 2013
Mattoon, Illinois
“Do NOT drive by Kappy's without stopping!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

WOW! A real road food find!! We were driving by this place on our way north out of Orlando around lunchtime. Being true road foodies we turned around as this looked like our kind of place. If you are looking to be seated with white linen napkins and fine china, then drive on by. However, we sat outside at a picnic table on a gorgeous sunny day and couldnt have been MORE delighted with our lunch selections. Hubby had the Kappy's special and I had the Kappy's Cheesesteak special. We couldnt decide which was better because they were BOTH so yummy!! We will definitely search Kappy's out again when visiting Florida! A true find for anyone willing to not travel the interstate!!! GO, Go, go to Kappy's!!!!

• Visited March 2013
maitland, florida
“Best Subs Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

I have eaten here for nearly 20 years and I can atest that the cheesesteak subs are the best in town.

Visited February 2013