“Excellent Expdrience..pleasant surprise..fast service!”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #11 of 57 Restaurants in Maitland
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Maitland, Florida
“Excellent Expdrience..pleasant surprise..fast service!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I was staying at the hotel next door and deciddd to go there to pick up dinner. I walked in the ToGo door and picked up a menu. It featured the honey pepper specials. I decided on the mac n cheese dish with honey pepper chicken....delicious! My taste buds were so happy! Aside from that, the staff was friendly and service was fast! Great job.

• Visited October 2013

St. Petersburg, Florida
“Food was awesome.”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Loved those boneless wings. Waitress was great. Very friendly and nice. Would go again. Great tasting food.

Clifton, New Jersey
“Good food and attentive servers.”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

We went through the "To Go Only" door because we were planning to order and bring the food to the hotel next door after we check in. My wife changed her mind and chose to sit in a closed area. Interesting how she talked the server to let us sit there. They accommodated her request.
My wife and I rarely eat at Applebee's but my sons are regulars, so we asked their opinions on the food. They like pasta but my wife and I don't, so, I tried the blackened sirloin with garlicky beans. It was a very pleasant surprise. The seasoning is just right and the beans and potatoes were really good. My wife liked her fish and of course, my sons always like Applebee's food.
The server is always attentive to our needs and our orders were delivered promptly. Now I know why my sons, all three of them, are regulars at Applebee's.

ASHVILLE
“Great food and atmosphere”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Special occasion was made even more special thanks to the fine food and special care of Hailey and her friends (along with the kind manager). Will visit again when in the area (this was a repeat from several years back).

Woodstock, Georgia
“Warm and friendly bar staff had everything on a special!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Each of the nights I was there, the appetizers were two for one and beers were two for one. I was good to go after a long hot day at the track meet.

Visited July 2013