“Food good, customer service not so much”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #20 of 57 Restaurants in Maitland
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Greenville, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food good, customer service not so much”
Reviewed March 12, 2012

The food was the best of any Applebee's I've ever been to, yet the service left something to be desired. It was like everyone just worked there. No one cared if you were there or not.

Visited March 2012

“Worst Applebee's! Worst service! Hair in food!”
Reviewed March 9, 2012

My friend and I decided to try applebees near by for lunch after a few months when we had bad service as well. I should of never accepted the invitation. This place is worst. The bartender was so rude and nasty. Never said a word to us. The food was cold and we told her. Instead of helping us out she rolled her eyes and didn't ask if we wanted a new order. She turned around and started talking about us to a guy on the other side of the bar! We asked for refills twice, plates, napkins, she forgot to place a side of fries order. We asked for our check. Then we saw there was a long blonde hair in our artichoke dip. We told her about it after getting her attention 5 min later and she said " no I think it's cheese" the manager came to the bar to void it and didn't even say anything or looked at us. This place it dirty and full of lousy service. My glass was dirty and had paper stuck inside of it. I told her about it and at this time she was so annoyed by us she didn't even acknowledge us. Never again will I be returning! It's a shame bc they have great lunch deals.

Fredericton, Canada
“Always good service and food”
Reviewed March 8, 2012

Prices are good, food is good - enough said! The service is tops as well and there's usually a special on draft or food.

Visited February 2012
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“great taste, good value”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

me and my bf are big fans of applebees. their 2 for 20 menu is always a good option for us. you get to choose an appetizer to share and then 2 full sized entrees. on this particular visit we had the mozzarella sticks as an appetizer, which were absolutely delicious. but i would also recommend the Spinach dip. for the entree i strongly recommend the three cheese chicken penne if you´re aiming at having pasta. but if you´d rather go for meat on your dish, their 7oz. sirloin stake is also very tasty.
we went there for a late lunch around 3pm and it took a while until a server realized we were there. but other than that once they saw us the service was perfect.

• Visited February 2012
“Worst Applebee's in Orlando”
Reviewed February 8, 2012

It took 12 minutes for our waiter to show up. Then another 10 minutes for us to get our drinks (keep in mind the place was not full or busy at all). When we finally get our drinks (strawberry mojitos) it was horrible! I spoke to the manager and told him about the bad service, and he did not seem to care at all..i cancelled my food order and walked out! This was not the first time we have had bad service here. Didn't go back for six months thinking things would be better..i was wrong..they got worse VERY bad service & staff!!