“I'll stay elsewhere next time.”

Homewood Suites Orlando-Maitland
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Maitland
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Great staff but dirty room and poor maintenance. I could not wait to get out of this boring, nasty room. Not worth the time or money. The alarm clock and phone in my room both did not work. The room was very dusty and not kept up properly. The cheap CFL bulbs they used did not help a bit and just made it looks even worse. I won't be back ever, unless it's the last hotel left with a room in the city.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Natalie M, General Manager at Homewood Suites Orlando-Maitland, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

I want to take a moment and say thank You for taking the time to give us your feedback. I am so sorry to hear that you are not 100 percent satisfied with your stay. We strive to make sure that each and every guest is satisfied with each and every stay. I have communicated with my team in regards to the issues that you had encountered during your stay. We are taking the proper actions to fix them going further. All the homewood suites will be undergoing renovations to update the room fixtures such as lighting in 2014-2015. Again I want to apologize and I hope that once we fix the issue you had mentioned you will give us another chance to be your home away from home.

There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites Orlando-Maitland

Reviewed October 28, 2013

It's homy and quite and helpfull staff. I am absolutely recomend to all my friend and family to choose Homewood Orlando while there. It's satisfactory guaranted. Warm wish to the Homewood team. Thank for the experience and your hospitality.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Natalie M, General Manager at Homewood Suites Orlando-Maitland, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

Dear Guest,

We want to give a huge THANK YOU for taking the time to complete your review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Warm Regards.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Fell way below my expectations of a Hilton property. HVAC condensed on carpet, had to call for more towels every day for our larger party (and had to pick them up ourselves). The breakfast was good, but that was about it.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Natalie M, General Manager at Homewood Suites Orlando-Maitland, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

I want to take a moment and personally apologize that your stay with us was less than perfect. It is our goal to make sure each and every guest enjoys their home away from home and leaves us 100 percent satisfied. I will be following up with my Housekeeping staff to to see why the requests of additional supplies were not met. In regards to the AC in the room it has been replaced for the future guest. I would like to invite you back with a night on us to change your mind that we can be a great home away from home. Again please accept our sincerest apologies.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Homewood suites is a very nice place to stay. I stayed in the new one by Gateway village near the Orlando ariport and was so impressed decided to stay at another one later in my vacation. This location although not new, has recently been renovated- so it is like new. The staff are very friendly. There is free breakfast and dinner. The room is great. Very big with two large HD flat screen televisions. A full kitchen. What more could you ask for at less than $100 per night. It is a great deal for the cost. Even without factoring the cost the hotel is highly recommended.

Dear Guest and Friend.

On behalf of the entire staff , I want to say Thank You for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We hope that the next time you are in the area we will be your home away from home. Again Thank You

Reviewed October 20, 2013

This hotel is well worth the cost - VERY reasonably priced and with beautiful rooms in a quiet, yet convenient area of town. I was very impressed with the spacious suites (full kitchen included!), and was surprised to find that they provide both a complimentary dinner (with free beer and wine), as well as a complimentary breakfast - neither of which they advertise, and so this was a very nice surprise. There is also a restaurant right next door if you prefer. I strongly recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: South side is the quietest.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Natalie M, General Manager at Homewood Suites Orlando-Maitland, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

We want to take a moment and give a big THANK YOU for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We are so happy to hear that you had a great stay with us. We are hoping to have you here with us again soon. Thanks Again.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I can't remember the last time I had such a good night sleep at a hotel. This place was so awesome, I had to write about it. The room was dark and quiet, the bed and pillows were the best of quality. The air conditioner was quiet and kept the the room comfortable. I do about 200 nights per year in hotels, I look for places like this that really make you feel refreshed when you leave in the morning.

Room Tip: Homewood Suites are large hotels. Make sure your room is near an elevator and that you can park near...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Natalie M, General Manager at Homewood Suites Orlando-Maitland, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Dear Guest and Friend,

We are so pleased to hear that your stay was Awesome. We hope to have you again soon.
Thanks for making the time to complete the survey.

See you soon,

Reviewed October 9, 2013

My husband and I needed an overnight stay for a seminar we were attending in Orlando and I chose this hotel because it was not too far from the church where the seminar was being held. When we checked in, my husband's first statement was that it was too bad we were going to be there only one night. It had every amenity we could have hoped for...and the price was reasonable. We will certainly stay there again if we are in the area and recommend it to our friends.

Dear Valued Guest,

We are so pleased to hear that you had enjoyed your stay with us. We Hope to see you again in the near future.

Thanks Again,
Natalie Mower

Also consider these accommodations in or near Maitland
Sheraton Orlando North
Sheraton Orlando North
#2 of 6 in Maitland
The Alfond Inn
The Alfond Inn
#1 of 2 in Winter Park
Hampton Inn & Suites - Orlando-North/Altamonte Springs
Hampton Inn & Suites - Orlando-N...
#1 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando - North
Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando...
#3 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
Courtyard Orlando Altamonte Springs/Maitland
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Orlando Altamonte Springs
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Orlan...
#2 of 14 in Altamonte Springs

Been to Homewood Suites Orlando-Maitland? Share your experiences!