“Enjoyed my stay”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Maitland
Oregon
“Enjoyed my stay”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

This was my first time in this hotel, but not my first time in the area. I had previously stayed at the Courtyard nearby, but Courtyard had raised their rates significantly, so I started to look for alternatives. Homewood Suites was surprisingly reasonably priced, so I was a little leery and apprehensive, but I decided to try it out anyway. I enjoyed my stay so much that I will return here for future travel.

I was absolutely pleasantly shocked at the sheer size of the room - there was so much space that I wished I had stayed longer. I felt that this was truly a great value, and I would have been willing to pay more.

The location is extremely convenient. There is an Applebee's right next door, and the freeway is about a block away. If you forgot something during your business travel, like I did, there is a 7-11 convenience store across the street.

The reception personnel were courteous and very helpful.

My room was absolutely clean and so were the public areas. I felt safe and comfortable during my entire stay

The only not so great thing I can identify is the breakfast. First of all, I absolutely appreciate that it is included in the price, and it is more than just a continental breakfast. They actually had hot food, and it changed a little from day to day. However, the taste could have been better. But, again, free is free.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Natalie M, General Manager at Homewood Suites Orlando-Maitland, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We also want to say THANK YOU for taking the time to complete the survey. We hope to be your home away from home anytime you are in the north Orlando area. Thanks again your new friends at the Homewood Suites.

Natalie Mower

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
  • Arabic first
Washington Crossing, United States
Reviewed September 19, 2013

- GREAT breakfast - good variety and very helpful staff - front desk staff also friendly and helpful - some construction caused a little inconvenience but it was handled promptly - bed VERY comfortable with really soft and cuddly linens - Air conditioner in bedroom loud, but I found it soothing and conducive to sleep - Very good value for the price

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Natalie M, General Manager at Homewood Suites Orlando-Maitland, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is our number one goal to have each and every guest satisfied on each and every stay. We hope to see you again in the future.

Thanks
Punta Gorda, United States
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Safe, clean, comfortable. Convenient location, suite was more than adequate. Evening reception was more than I expected - actually a full dinner which was a welcome surprise. Would definitely recommend this hotel to business or vacation travelers alike. did not have the chance to visit the pool :(

Dear Valued Guest,

We want to say THANK YOU for taking the time to complete a review on our hotel. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you in the near future. \

Again Thank You,

Your friends at the Homewood Suites
Orlando North/Maitland
Charlotte, United States
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I recommend this as an outstanding, friendly place to stay. It was convenient to the places I needed to go. It had free parking and was just off the major interstate. Also, free Wi-Fi. I signed up for the HHonors rewards program which I'm sure to enjoy in the future. The employees are very professional, helpful and friendly. I enjoyed my stay in Orlando.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Natalie M, General Manager at Homewood Suites Orlando-Maitland, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Dear Guest,

We want to give a huge THANK YOU for taking the time to complete a review of our Hotel.
We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to have you stay again in the future.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Although the hotel's hallways were going through renovations, and our room smelled a little moldy, I was extremely satisfied for the price. We got the AAA rate. The room setup is wonderful. We did not hear any hallway noise. Perfect setup arrangement for more than one person in a room.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Dear valued Guest,

I want to take a moment and say THANK YOU for taking the time to let us know how we are doing.
We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are making great changes to even better the guests experience in the near future. We hope to see you again soon.

Your new friends at Homewood Suites
Orlando, United States
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Great hotel. Great staff. Great service. Clean. Pleasant. Be careful in the parking lot outside of camera range. Great walking access to Apple-bee's Restaurant. Nearby shopping available. Easy access off of I-4. Meals were great. Staff very friendly. Great pool.

Dear Guest,

i want to say THANK YOU for taking the time to complete a survey about your stay with us. I am sorry to hear about the incident that had happened during your stay with us. We are looking into the situation and will be making the changes that are needed to better secure the Hotel and Guests.
We appreciate your feedback as it is important for us to succeed and be the best we can be.

Plantation, FL
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The hotel itself is physically nice and fairly new. We had mold on the ceiling of the bathroom which we had the cleaning staff remove. It was not a few specs but a good amount, clearly anyone would look up and see the black on the ceiling. They did a good job cleaning that up. Unfortunately the mattresses in our suite were soft, springy and far below any mattress offered up by any quality hotel this decade.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

I want to take a moment and thank you for the feedback. I am sorry to hear that your stay was not satisfatory. It is our goal to make sure that each and every guest has the best stay possible. I want to inform you that I just had just recently taken over the hotel in the middle of August and we are making many changes to provide a better product and service. I would like to invite you back to the hotel when ever you are in the area so you can see first hand the great changes we have made. We value your feedback as this is how we grow to be the best.

Natalie Mower
Also consider these accommodations in or near Maitland
Sheraton Orlando North
Sheraton Orlando North
#2 of 6 in Maitland
Hampton Inn & Suites - Orlando-North/Altamonte Springs
Hampton Inn & Suites - Orlando-N...
#1 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
The Alfond Inn
The Alfond Inn
#1 of 2 in Winter Park
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Orlando Altamonte Springs
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Orlan...
#2 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando - North
Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando...
#3 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,160 reviews
Quality Inn & Suites Winter Park Village Area

Been to Homewood Suites Orlando-Maitland? Share your experiences!