“Excellent hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Maitland
Platte City, Missouri, United States
“Excellent hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

Have no complaints at all about the hotel. Beds were very comfortable, soft towels, friendly staff, clean and spacious rooms. Very quiet. They offered a military discount for military spouses which made the rate reasonable. The breakfast buffet was just so-so. I come to Orlando often and will stay here again.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Natalie M, General Manager at Homewood Suites Orlando-Maitland, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Dear Valued Guest

We want to give a huge Thank You for taking the time to complete a review. We are so happy to hear that everything was great during your stay with us. We hope that we see you again in the future.

Your new friends and home away from home
Natalie and staff

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
  • Arabic first
Houston, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

Hilton’s reputation and service after visiting Home suits, left a bad taste in my mouth. The first night I was surprised with what appeared to be roaches in one of the two rooms reserved, and was moved to a new one the following night; in which the front desk clerk Chris advised me they were not roaches, but an exotic species “Palmetto Bugs”. Housekeeping was not timely with cleaning the rooms in which I was subjected to make numerous calls to the front desk to address my housekeeping concerns, even when there was no “do not disturb” sign posted on the door. I was locked out of my room for 15min and maintenance needed to be dispatched to change the battery in the card entry lock. Also, once housekeeping did arrive they left towels and the room was just as I left it once I returned. I am extremely dissatisfied with this experience, and hope these issue are addressed for future clients.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear valued Guest,

I want to sincerly apologize about the issues you had during your stay with us. As our conversation I want to invite you back to the property on us. As it is our goal to insure that each and every guest is 100 percent satisfied. We are looking forward to better serving you in the future as we are improving the service on a daily basis.

New Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

Stay August 9-11, 2013 for a family birthday party in closeby Casselberry. Hotel was clean, suite was large, had a view, good bed, AC working fine, had all needed kitchen appliances. Staff was very cordial and helpful. Location for us was great, only 20 minutes from MCO airport (we flew in from NC) & only 10 minutes to Casselberry. Not sure how long to the Disney attractions but close to I-4, so shouldn't be a problem.

Room Tip: Nice on 4th floor with pool view. Ice machine is on 2nd floor.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Stephen C, General Manager at Homewood Suites Orlando-Maitland, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Dear valued Guest,

We want to say THANK YOU for taking the time to submit a review. Its guests like yourself that gives us the passion to do what we do everyday. We hope to see you again to be your home away from home when you are in the area.

Lantana, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

Our family of four usually stays at Hilton owned hotels but never a Homewood Suites. When I booked, I could only find available a 1King/1Bedroom Handicapped Suite. But, for $99, I was not going to fuss over a 'Handicapped' room thinking it was just roomier.
We were in town for an event at the Orlando Science Center and this Homewood was only 4miles away. It was easy to get to and easy to get to the museum from the hotel.
Check in was easy, the room was at the end of the hall since I always request a 'nonsmoking, quiet room away from Ice Machine/Elevator'.
Kids had a room with 2 double beds and their own bathroom AND adults had a separate bedroom with KING bed and own bathroom. Full kitchen, complete with micro wave and all dishes.
Cozy beds although one spread was stained:( (We tossed that spread on the floor).
The room above us was very loud with a TV blaring but I called downstairs to the desk at 10:30pm and the desk made a call to the room who got quiet very quickly.
Breakfast was nice and well equipped.
Didn't get to the pool or fitness room.
Internet worked well. Never turned on the TV.
Overall, the stay was very pleasant except that we had to walk by many stinky SMOKING rooms to get to our NON SMOKING rooms. We are going back with a group in Oct and I will request NON SMOKING floor.

Dear Kristine,

Hello, I want to say Thank You for completing a review for our Hotel. We are excited to hear that you will be joining us again on your next trip to the area. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We will see you in October.

Andover, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

Room was priced right and very nice. If not for the A/C unit not in proper order it would have been a perfect stay. It suprised me that the staff would not have noticed the A/C was not working. It was nice having the Applebees's in walking distance from the Homewood. The Homewood should make a deal with Applebees so you can pay with your room key.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Dear valued Guest

I want to take a moment and give Thanks for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. It is our goal to make sure that each and every guest is a 100 percent satisfied with thier home away form home. I want to apologize for the AC not functioning properly in your room, I will follow up on this issue with my team. I hope that you will chose us to be your home away from home again in the future. We Strive for perfection and it's guests like you that leads us one step closer to our goal.

Clifton, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

I was on my way to check in and the person ahead of me had some complaints. The lady at the front desk tried her best to solve the problem and when it was my turn to be attended to, the lady managed to be cheerful oblivious of her somewhat unpleasant encounter with the other customer. She even exchanged pleasant small talk with me during the check in process. I really admire her composure.

The suite was clean and quiet and all the personnel we met in the hallway and in other areas, from housekeeping to maintenance greeted us. They all make us feel at home.

Breakfast, though, has a limited selection but alright.

I was with my family and we will definitely stay again if we are in the area.

1 Thank Edwin L
Dear Edwin,

We want to say Thank You for taking the time to rate your stay with us. We are glad to hear that you had the pleasure of meeting our great staff members. We strive everyday to make sure that all of our guests are 100 percent satisfied. We want our hotel to be your home away from home.
We hope that we will see you again in the near furure.
Best Regards and Safe travels.

ASHVILLE
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

Though 2 prior visits were good, this brief stay was exception! Thanks to the HWS staff for a room upgrade that allowed us to pamper our mother on her 94th birthday (to her it was a wonderful treat to escape her assisted living quarters for a night; all very exciting and she was overly charmed by the elegance and hospitality received). Couldn't have been nicer even if we had scripted the results. Pleasant surprises are all the more delightful!

Dear Valued Guest,

We want to take a moment and say THANK YOU for taking the time to give us feedback. Myself and my team are always looking for ways to make each and every stay a special one. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please come back again.. Again Thank You

Your Friends at the Homewood Suites Maitland

Natalie Mower
Also consider these accommodations in or near Maitland
Sheraton Orlando North
Sheraton Orlando North
#2 of 6 in Maitland
Hampton Inn & Suites - Orlando-North/Altamonte Springs
Hampton Inn & Suites - Orlando-N...
#1 of 14 in Altamonte Springs
Comfort Suites Downtown
Comfort Suites Downtown
#131 of 335 in Orlando
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Orlando Altamonte Springs
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Orlan...
#2 of 14 in Altamonte Springs

Been to Homewood Suites Orlando-Maitland? Share your experiences!