All reviews waffle house next door place to stay nice hotel breakfast bar clean rooms fresh fruit quiet location front desk clerk large bathroom the staff was friendly and helpful bed was comfortable excellent stay stayed one night outdoor pool complimentary breakfast fitness center booked this hotel
Reviewed January 28, 2017

I arrived at the hotel after a long drive. I used the restroom in the lobby. The water in the toilet and the water that came out of the sink was brownish in color. I saw some plumbers working on something so I didn't think much of it. Problems happen. When I went to my room, I experienced the same thing. I went down to the lobby and asked the desk associate what was the issue with the brown water. She said the hotel is on well water and it was turned off for a few hours. Once again, I figured things happen. Later that night (only stayed one night) I saw brown water coming from the sink in my room. I use well water for my sprinkler system, so I know it was not anything related to sewage, rather high iron content. However, how many homes rely on well water and don't have these issues?

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestWesternHotels, Best Western at Best Western Plus Madison Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2017

Hello,

We're sorry for not meeting your expectations. We will address this issue with maintenance. Thank you for leaving us a review and letting us know how we can improve.

Best Western Hotels & Resorts

Reviewed January 19, 2017

It was much better then the Best Western we staryed in Slidell that we spent 2 nights before heading to Florida for our move. The parking was great because we had a U-Haul on the back of the truck .Staff was great only thing we missed out on the cookies.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWMADISON, General Manager at Best Western Plus Madison Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2017

Thanks for staying with us, we look forward to seeing you on your next trip...

Reviewed January 11, 2017

This hotel is conveniently located on I-10 in an area where there isn't much around. The bed was firmer than we prefer but everything was very clean. It's an older hotel. Staff was very pleasant and helpful. The a/c controller was very "blue lit" on the wall which bothered me but not my husband. I don't fall asleep as quickly. It was like a night light on the wall. Breakfast was accommodating and tied us over until lunch.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family
BWMADISON, General Manager at Best Western Plus Madison Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2018

Thanks for your review.

Reviewed December 27, 2016

Very clean the staff was helpful and respectful professional the rooms is amazing! Beautiful has everything u need! Comfortable beautiful beds! Wifi in room which is a plus! I would definitely come back

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWMADISON, General Manager at Best Western Plus Madison Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2016

Thanks so much, I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and we are looking forward to your return.

Reviewed December 25, 2016

When we arrived to inquire about a room we were greeted by a young lady, Irish, who found us a great room, just what we wanted for a good rate. She was indeed helpful and pleasant. The breakfast was good and we were quickly on our way.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWMADISON, General Manager at Best Western Plus Madison Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2017

Thanks for staying with us, we look forward to your next visit.