“My Stay at Best Western Plus Madison, FL”

Best Western Plus Madison Inn
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Madison
Reviewed August 2, 2013

This was my first time staying at this Best Western Plus in Madison, FL. I decided to give it a chance because of the price and location to the event I was attending. Although several things were wrong, I rated the hotel "very good" because of the speed of the staff resolving the problem.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Madison Inn

Reviewed July 31, 2013

This hotel is very well maintained. The staff is very friendly and helpful making you feel at home. The hotel is nicely located right off the Interstate. The nearby eating places are all fast food. But the front desk clerk did recommend a family owned mexican restaurant located in the heart of Madison, approximately a 6 mile drive. It was excellent and well worth the drive. Do yourself a favor and ask about it.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Charles B
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Pro: Clean Room, Staff great, non smoking hotel, pet friendly and bath rooms emaculate. Food establishments with in walking distance. pool very clean. Right off I 10. this premises looks brand new I have never seen a best western plus. but I'll stay in another.....
Only negative vehicle was not right outside our door but was safe in front of hotel.

Room Tip: no room service but they offer continental breakfast also Denny and waffle house within walking dist...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TexasBluebonnet01
Reviewed June 19, 2013

On arrival, I was surprised that I had never seen a Best Western PLUS before. I have been a card holding member and getting my points at Best Western's for a while now, but was never aware there was a PLUS anywhere. We were looking for a different hotel that had an 'Express' at the end, but hadn't found one for miles, so we decided to stay here for the night. I am so happy we took a chance. The woman at the front desk was super friendly and professional and gave us the run-through on breakfast times and let us know to get our towels from the front desk if we wanted to use the pool, which we did. Our room was super clean and comfortable. The beds were super comfortable, also. I loved the fact there were 4 pillows on each of the two beds. It was only a one night stay, but I surely wouldn't have minded staying another night, or two. The morning staff was just as pleasant and I was super impressed that as we were leaving and packing up our truck, the desk clerk and a staff member went out of their way to hose off a fellow guests SUV, that had been bombarded with bird waste after he made the mistake of parking under a tree. They definitely care about their guests at this hotel.

Room Tip: Our room on the second floor, was great, easy access to stairs and elevators. There are really no si...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank jailergirl
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Pros: 1) Entirely non-smoking hotel - always a plus. 2) Pet friendly. I frequently travel with my two pugs so this is great. Pet fee was $20 per pet per night with $100 max. per stay. 3) Easy check in/check out with very friendly front desk staff. 4) Right off interstate 10 so makes it an easy stop when traveling. 5) Surprisingly very clean rooms - I am a bit of a germ freak and inspect rooms closely and have frequently immediately turned back in my keys to a place, demanded a refund and left. However our room was very clean with no hairs to be found in the bathroom, sheets of bed or pillows. This is even more impressive considering a pet friendly room. 6) Dark, quite room - good for sleeping. 7) Good water pressure with nice shower head. Overall I was surprisingly very impressed and would absolutely stay again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JoEDestin_FL
bestwestern167, General Manager at Best Western Plus Madison Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

WOW! Thank you so much for all the great comments. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Best Western Plus Madison Inn.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Top notch people who manage and maintain the premise.it is our first choice when we visit Madison for our high school reunion every year. They have a good breakfast, rooms are clean and the people who work there are friendly, professional and act like a good team.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank 7,948
bestwestern167, General Manager at Best Western Plus Madison Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Thank you so very much for your great review of the Best Western Plus Inn Madison and for making us your first choice. We look forward to welcoming you back for your next high school reunion or sooner if you would like.

A Best Western traveler
Townsend, Georgia, Usa
Reviewed May 16, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bestwestern167, General Manager at Best Western Plus Madison Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Also consider these accommodations in or near Madison
Days Inn Madison
Holiday Inn Express Live Oak
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Perry
Days Inn Lake Park/Valdosta
Hampton Inn Valdosta/Lake Park Area

Been to Best Western Plus Madison Inn? Share your experiences!