“Good Thai food”
Review of Thai Star

Thai Star
Ranked #20 of 85 Restaurants in Madeira Beach
Reviewed October 31, 2018

Came here last week with my partner. Sean and his staff serve great food in a relaxed atmosphere. We had two starters (aubergine with miso sauce which was DELICIOUS, Miso soup and edamame which were also great) and two veggie main dishes which were great (Tofu Prad Ka Prow for me which was really great and the Yellow Curry which had a little too much turmeric in for my taste, however my partner loved it).

It would have been 5 stars however we were waiting at the host's table for over 5 minutes without even being acknowledged by waiting staff so dropped points on that, however the food is definitely 5/5.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed September 17, 2018

I ordered Tom yum soup special with sea food. Half way eating it I found a long black hair wrapped around the shrimp. It was gross! Imagine I already eat half of the soup. I immediately called the server and she was apologetic and had it returned to the kitchen to replaced. Oh well.... not coming back. Too bad my family loved the sushi and they looked really good. I just can’t shake the question of how clean they prepare the food with my experience eating there for the first time. Sorry. I would love to rate this high as the sushi were great but...

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 1, 2018

This is a GREAT little place. Don't know that I would have ever found it if a friend had not told me about how wonderful it is. Fantastic sushi. Can't recommend it enough!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

Wow, wounderful place. The sushi was outstanding and the fried cheesecake Great straff and service

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

This is a great place for Thai. My green curry was perfection, nicely spiced and wonderful. And at reasonable prices. Come here and enjoy.

Date of visit: August 2018