“A relaxing and delightful experience”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Madeira Beach
The Cottages at Madeira Beach
Brooksville, Florida
“A relaxing and delightful experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2010

If you're looking for the "Ritz," this is not the place for you. However, if you want a home-like environment that is pet friendly, you'll enjoy your stay. These cottages are an "enclave" of charm surrounded by the tourist activity of John's Pass. It's a short walk to the beach, but easy and well worth the money you will save by not booking on beach side.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank beachgoer34105

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Largo, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2010

We came to Cottages at Madeira Beach to celebrate my daughter's 16th bithday. It was more than we could have asked for! Everyone was friendly and it felt like a second home. We stayed at the Sea Turtle and my daughter and her girlfriend insisted on buying a token sea turtle to leave at the cottage "kind of leave their mark". The pool was welcoming, the beach was a quick walk, John's pass was an easy 5 minute walk--the laundry room made for our return home easy...no dirty clothes :-)

Thank you for the bottle of wine and the wonderful experience!
Tisha, Matt, and the girls Brandi (birthday girl) and Maggie

Quebec City, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2010

We were there for 12 days, me, my wife and our daughter. The cottage was extra clean. You find a lot of small attentions from the owner (Liza and Manfred).Bottle of wine was waiting for us at our arrival. The resort is well decorated, and at not more than 300’ from the beach sand. In the kitchen aall was there to allow us to cook good meals. This site is composed of 8 cottages; you can find one for your family size. You feel at home but on vacation. We will go there anytime in the future. Thank you again Liza and Manfred for the quality of cottages you have built and the high quality services you have provide to us

North Versailles, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2010

My husband, myself and our 6 year old grandson found the Madeira Beach Cottages to be very much like home. The unit we stayed in was a 1 bedroom unit with full sized kitchen, combination dining/ living room, and bathroom. Our grandson slept on the fouton and found it to be just the right size. The owners should be very proud of their cottages; they are very clean and decorated nicely. The pool is so convenient, just a few steps away. The cottages are across the street from the Gulf; it is a short walking distance to the beach. Crossing Gulf Blvd. was a little difficult. The beach is very clean and NO OIL was any where around. We had a great vacation and would recommend the cottages to anyone that is thinking about a fall vacation. There are grocery stores, restaurants, Malls, etc. within a few minutes. Of course there are plenty of things for the kids to do( Busch Gardens, Th Tampa Zoo, The Floida Aquarium, and Disney just 2 hours away. Anyone iterested should give Lisa. and Manfred a call

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Pinellas Park, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2010

We live in the St Pete area and needed a break from the everyday norms. I started researching on line and found the cottages. From the first time that I spoke with Lisa, she made you feel as if you were great friends. She put a personal touch on the cottage that we rented for us and our 5 year old twins - she even thought of our dog.

The cottages are beautifully decorated and immaculately clean. The pool area was very family friendly - she even thinks of the small details such as a grill and storage room full of supplies for the beach and pool area. We were very well impressed and enjoyed our 10 day stay. We plan to be back next year for another visit if not sooner.

Holly, Michigan
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2010

I know I"m spoiled because we usually rent a place ON the BEACH . . . so I was dissapointed when I had failed to read the details . . . Lisa called me at home in reponse to a request for info about her cottages. I thought I made it clear that I only wanted beach-front, but guess I didn't make it clear enough. Anyway, you must cross five lanes of traffic to get to the public beach access, so we rarely took our usual walks on the beach.

However, the cottages are darling and very, very clean and a very short walk to John's Pass and all the shops and resturants there, so had a very nice time, despite the location.

The pool is very nice and clean, however the week we were there one family sort of took it over . . . with 2 adults at the one covered table (out of the sun) who were chain smokers and 2 kids in the pool . . . all day every day . . . the pool is quite small, so it's only big enough for a few people at a time.

I would recommend it if you want a quiet get-away for a great price, but not really for a beach vacation as you'd have to bring your own beach chairs, etc. and haul them accross a busy main road. Three people were hit by automobiles the first few days we were there. Local motorists do NOT respect the crosswalks.

Also . . . the cottages are very pet friendly and our little dog was welcome and happy there . . . but there are few places that are pet friendly. One is The Bamboo Bar and Grill right next door . . on the patio section. I can understand why pets are not welcome in many places because I picked up 'poo' from our dog and several others when we took walks.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank patsarts
wimauma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2010

After reading the reviews on trip advisor we decided to book a reservation. From the first time I talked to Lisa I felt at ease with our choice. The cottages were clean and so well equipped there wasnt a thing we could have needed. We had a 5, 10, 13, 15, yr olds and they all fit nicely and had a wonderful time. Manfred was there frequently keeping the property up and wasa very nice to us and the kids. The other guest had been there several times and love it. I daresay if someone mentions something they could use, the next time they go Lisa would have it in each room. It rained 5 days so we were happy to see umbrellas hanging by the door. We walked in to find a bottle of wine and glasses waiting for us and each cup at the place settings had cereal for the kids. A must stay place. We cant wait for another visit!

1 Thank pam902
#43 of 48 in Treasure Island
Snug Harbor Inn
Snug Harbor Inn
#4 of 15 in Madeira Beach

Been to The Cottages at Madeira Beach? Share your experiences!