“A wonderful week at the beach”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of 406 - Las Brisas

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
View of the pool from the balcony
View of Las Brisas from the Beach
Downtown St. Pete Shopping
Gardens, Animals, Rides and Family Adventure at Busch Gardens
John's Pass Village with Local Fishing Restaurants, Bubba Gumps, & Hooters
Boardwalk at John's Pass Village
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
DeLuca201...
Troy, Illinois
“Perfect location, average condo”
Reviewed July 1, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

My family of 4 and my sister's family of 3 stayed in this Las Brisas for 3 nights. We loved the location and thought the condo was stocked with everything we needed. I especially loved that they provided beach towels and beach chairs since we flew in. The condo was clean and the balcony was a perfect place for morning coffee. There was plenty of space for 7 or 8 people. There was a Winn Dixie fairly close. If you don't have a Winn Dixie card you don't get some of the advertised discounts unless you ask about it or sign up for a card. The guy checking us out used the "store card" which saved us an extra $41.

On the down side the couch was not comfortable and a little scratchy. This condo would be so much better with a few upgrades. The furniture and bedding was really outdated, seems like something that the owners could gradually change that would make big differences. These are not things that would prevent me from staying here, but would make the condo nicer. One of the bathrooms had a shower that drained really slowly so that was an annoyance, but we didn't call about it since it eventually would drain. The elevator also broke once during our stay and was extremely slow when it was working. It seems like that has been a theme in most of the reviews, enough that the condominium owners might want to come together to ask that it be replaced.
Overall I would recommend this condo.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
glenda b
The Villages, Florida
“A wonderful week at the beach”
Reviewed May 10, 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

My husband and I spent a great week at the beach with two other couples. We have rented at Las Brisis two previous years, but unit 406 was definitely the best! It was well-appointed with everything we needed for a comfortable relaxing week at the beach. We especially appreciated that there were two parking places, which we needed. I enjoyed the ample supply of books and movies, and the great balcony with very nice furniture where we spent a lot of time watching dolphins and enjoying the view of the Gulf.

The unit was very clean, except for the bedroom carpeting, which, I am sure is impossible to keep new-looking in a beach rental. Perhaps tile would be better. All in all, the unit was beautiful and I am definitely looking forward to spending another vacation there.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: proximity to the beach
Liked least: I did not like the bedroom carpeting
Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing