“We loved this beach, beautiful!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Madeira Beach

Madeira Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Grouper Capital of the World, Mad Beach, or just Madeira Beach-whatever you call this beautiful Gulf-side getaway, you won't have any trouble finding sun, fun and delectable seafood.
Saint Charles, Missouri
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“We loved this beach, beautiful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2013

We went two days out of the four days we had, we loved it so much. We went in November and the 80 degree weather was perfect for us "out-of-towners." The joke was because the locals joked that it was too cold for Floridians. We loved it. Plenty of shells, perfect sand, cold water, cool birds, easy parking. Ahhh, I wish I was there right now. We will definitely be going back to visit!

Visited November 2013

• Turkish first
Gilbert, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Beautiful Beach soft sand and warm water. Jet Skis can be annoying!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013

Just got back from staying a week on Madeira Beach. We have never been to this area or this beach and we loved the soft sand and warm water. The water was a greenish blue color and there was small seashells everywhere. The only thing that was annoying was John's Pass in close to where we stayed and everyday there was 9 to 10 jet skiers zooming up and down the water. I was surprised how close they would come to shore along with bigger boats. I don't know if the are supposed to be that close but at times I was looking to see if anyone was swimming so I could let them know a boat was coming. Overall it was a beautiful beach and would recommend!!!

1 Thank Gilbert214
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“WOW”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

Spent a week in an exchange property there. What more can you ask for- facing west on the gulf(sunsets that will knock your socks or flip- flops off!), a few second walk to the beautiful, clean, white sand beaches watching the sea birds dive for fish, dolphins playing, warm, calm gulf waters to play in. This time of the year is an excellent time to go, warm, calm weather and no crowds(on the beach, roads and restaurants). If I ever ran away from home this where I would go!

1 Thank Mrssparky69
Ocala
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013

We have, in the past, been Atlantic vacationers but that was then. We have changed our tune after experiencing Madeira Beach! The beaches are impeccably "swept" every morning. That doesn't mean that the shells are gone, just the debris! The sunsets are breathtaking. The waves are calm enough for even me to go out and play in the Gulf. Not crowded or overrun. No real "vendor" type people to be bothered by. There are plenty of good places to eat within walking distance and an array of water activities. We absolutely loved it!

Springfield, Missouri
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Beautiful beach!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

We are beach lovers and this beach was great. very clean. I've never enjoyed so much bird fishing activity at a beach location before. We also watched dolphins playing. Beautiful sunsets. The Emerald Coast is much closer to home and has a little bigger waves, but when traveling to this area for business, I would definitely come back!