“Get the Grouper sandwich”
Review of Dockside Dave's

Dockside Dave's
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Voted Best Grouper in the South...Southern Living Magazine, DuPont Registry, Best Grouper Sandwich!Now open for Breakfast: Saturdays 7:30am-10:30am • Sundays 8:am-11am
“Get the Grouper sandwich”
Reviewed August 31, 2014

I would not have taken the family to Dockside Dave's if it was not for Trip Advisor. It just looks like a run down dockside grill, but its clean and the service was good. We went for the grouper and we were not disappointed everyone finished lunch with clean plates. Three grouper sandwiches, the fish cooked differently in each and my youngest had grouper bites. It's a place you would go just for the food (the grouper) and it did not disappoint. Trip Advisor is like a local telling the best places to eat, without it you would just walk past places like Dockside Dave's.

1 Thank Gavin C

• Turkish first
Coal City, Illinois
“Good food!”
Reviewed August 29, 2014 via mobile

Hubby and I went here for dinner after sunset. Food was good and fresh. Hubby had the grouper and he really liked it. I had the chicken since I am not a seafood person. Would go back the next time we are near here.

Orlando, Florida
“Great onion rings and burgers”
Reviewed August 28, 2014

Dockside Dave's was just a walk across the street from our condo in Madeira Beach. We wanted something super casual with a good variety--we were not disappointed. We sat outside to escape the noise of a large party inside and got immediate seating. Not being a fish eater, I ordered the huge 1/2 pd burger and was not disappointed. The onion rings came in a half size order and they were crispy and not greasy. It was a great first-night eating experience and one we will repeat the next time we are in the area.

Wauchula, Florida
“Grouper anyway you want!”
Reviewed August 27, 2014 via mobile

Been here before...... i couldn't wait to come back!!!! First time I had a grouper sandwich with huge onion rings!!! Both were outstanding:-) My most recent trip my wife and I both had onion rings and grouper tacos that knocked our socks off!!!!!! Once again they aimed for the fences and knocked it out of the park:-):-):-):-)!!!!!!! Must stop in!! I drove from Anna Maria while on vacation just to have lunch!!!! Worth it!

Visited August 2014
Ocala, United States
“Grouper was good but nothing else was......”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

My wife and I were very disappointed . The only good thing I can say about our dinner is that the grilled grouper was good. We ate there because the hotel recommended it, causing us to disregard the poor outside appearance and definite need for a good cleaning inside. There was a "greasy" feel to the air including our table top. Service was prompt, however there was only a few patrons. Our food was prepared and served quickly but the only thing that appeared freshly prepared was the fish. The thimble sized portion of coleslaw was warm and the yellow rice was cold and chewy. We complained and were given a "basket" of waffle fries as compensation. The meal cost just under $50 with the tip. Definitely not a good value considering the overall quality.