“barscoop”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Madeira Beach, Florida
“barscoop”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Food is awesome and always quality. Pricing is an issue so only go if you want to spend top dollar. The staff is always friendly and it is worth a try

Visited March 2013

new jersey
“A fun stop”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

This is a neat place, in a very touristry location. I would say the other reviews are right on. Decent food, a tad over priced, good service, if not crowded. The owner was nice to us, not drinking, but it was noon. I believe the whole place could get rowdy at night.

1 Thank henry21_7
Florida Keys, Florida
“Not bad but nothing to write home about”
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I went here for lunch today. The sign out front about the way of business, kinda true. Not in a bad way, but don't be in a hurry. Our lunch was anything but a quick stop. For the lunch (two) amberjack sandwich, with water for two people, $27. Little pricey for what is was. Don't get me wrong, it was good, but not great. No issues but nothing to rave about. We will try another place but glad we tired here also.

Beaver Dam, WI
“Disapointed in Waltz! Went here 5 times during my visit last year. This year once.”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

The menu was not what is was in previous years. Wait staff was not as friendly. Waited a hour for a place to sit and got here at 5:00. Only went once this year. I was disappointed and always recommended Waltz to people we met on the beach!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank suzz22bd
“Beach time doesn't mean "no time" ....”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

OK, I get it .. you have laid-back ownership (or maybe just management - OWNERS WAKE-UP) and only want to be open when you want to be open. The sign outside says such. I thought it was a joke. TWICE we stooped by Waltz' during out Madeira visit. Both were during what was to be 'working hours'. Both times it was closed. Gotta tell ya "Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me." Like the Who sang, "Won't Get Fooled Again!!!"

• Visited March 2013