Rented a two bedroom unit (#312) through me timeshare. On the back side of the building. Unit was very well stocked and the condo complex is very quiet. Two bedrooms with full size, comfy beds, one with a sliding door to the balcony and plenty of morning sunshine. Kitchen was nice with a big island to work on right inside the front door. Stack washer/dryer in bedroom closet(soap too). Bar stools for dining at kitchen island or along the bar separating the kitchen from the living area. So no dining table even though i thought there was room for a small one. Two couches and a club chair in the living room. The only complaint is the the couches need to be replaced. Okay, the carpet in this unit was really filthy, needs to be cleaned thoroughly or replaced all together. Tile would be much more practical. Cushions are really too soft and the rust couch is pretty dirty. Nice bathroom, fully stocked. Towels were plentiful but a little on the thin side. But clean so can't complain. Balcony access from living room also. And all this over a huge covered parking
lot with additional parking for guys like us who are driving BIG vehicles. additional parking for guests if needed. 24 hr desk if needed. Would recommend this as a nice place to stay with plenty of great places to eat nearby. I brought my bike and rode it everywhere and it worked out nicely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern resort directly across the street from the Gulf of Mexico and 2 blocks north of John's Pass Village & Boardwalk. All 1 and 2 bedroom units have complete kitchens, washers & dryers in the unit and picturesque views of the intra-coastal waterway, Marina or the Gulf of Mexico. Free WiFi is available throughout the resort. The 6th floor "Sunset Room" is equipped with a weight machine and elliptical. A heated swimming pool and Jacuzzi are adjacent to the full service marina and restaurant. Oceans West Day Spa located within the resort provides hair, nail & skin care as well as massage. A 2,000 square foot function space is available for rent for private parties, family reunions, wedding receptions and corporate meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Madeira Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Madeira Bay Hotel Madeira Beach
- Madeira Bay Beach
- Madeira Bay Resort Madeira Beach, Florida