We went to Madeira Beach and stayed at Madeira Bay Resort~ Room 610. We have been on the Gulf before and loved it, but never to this area. Everything about the condo was awesome! It truly was like home away from home. Two bedrooms, and a sofa bed. Two full bathrooms. The kitchen had so many extra's (a Ninja mixer, muffin pans, cake pans, additional baking and cooking supplies that made being there a treat) The showers were great. It was SUPER clean, and the view... beautiful! We could have stayed in and watched the sunsets from the balcony, but wanted to be on the beach. I sat outside at night and watched ships out on the gulf. They also supplied a beach umbrella, two beach chairs, games, cards, towels...so many amenities. The location is great. We went to Fort Desoto Park (Highly recommend this beautiful park) the zoo (not really worth the money unless you have small kids) took a dolphin cruise (a neat experience. Expensive, but nice when you want to stay out of the sun, but still be out in the water-we went with Dolphin Quest and saw dolphins, and a neat tour of the area and houses) went to the beach every night for the sunset. You won't want to miss these. It was recommended by someone we met on the last day, to purchase boogie boards at the beginning of the week. They aren't expensive, and will definitely be used. The only negative. It would be nice to have lounge chairs for the beach~ without having to rent them. WE have a family of 5 and their was plenty of space in the condo and so many things to do, places to shop, etc within 10 minutes. (an Aldi close by. I wish I would have known that before I shopped at a more expensive grocery store) WE would definitely come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern resort directly across the street from the Gulf of Mexico and 2 blocks north of John's Pass Village & Boardwalk. All 1 and 2 bedroom units have complete kitchens, washers & dryers in the unit and picturesque views of the intra-coastal waterway, Marina or the Gulf of Mexico. Free WiFi is available throughout the resort. The 6th floor "Sunset Room" is equipped with a weight machine and elliptical. A heated swimming pool and Jacuzzi are adjacent to the full service marina and restaurant. Oceans West Day Spa located within the resort provides hair, nail & skin care as well as massage. A 2,000 square foot function space is available for rent for private parties, family reunions, wedding receptions and corporate meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Madeira Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Madeira Bay Hotel Madeira Beach
- Madeira Bay Beach
- Madeira Bay Resort Madeira Beach, Florida