We absolutely loved our stay at this resort. We were in unit 610 which had gorgeous views of the ocean and at night you could hear the gentle crashing of the waves. The condo was meticulously clean, quiet and we felt very at home with all essentials at our finger tips. There were so many positives about our week long stay, the beach is never crowded and right across the street, the building is super clean and staff are very friendly. Loved the covered parking and being so close to lots of restaurants and John's pass just a five minute walk away. My one hour massage in the spa was by far one of the best I ever had! My entire family would agree it is a place we hope to come back to again for another relaxing vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern resort directly across the street from the Gulf of Mexico and 2 blocks north of John's Pass Village & Boardwalk. All 1 and 2 bedroom units have complete kitchens, washers & dryers in the unit and picturesque views of the intra-coastal waterway, Marina or the Gulf of Mexico. Free WiFi is available throughout the resort. The 6th floor "Sunset Room" is equipped with a weight machine and elliptical. A heated swimming pool and Jacuzzi are adjacent to the full service marina and restaurant. Oceans West Day Spa located within the resort provides hair, nail & skin care as well as massage. A 2,000 square foot function space is available for rent for private parties, family reunions, wedding receptions and corporate meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Madeira Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Madeira Bay Hotel Madeira Beach
- Madeira Bay Beach
- Madeira Bay Resort Madeira Beach, Florida