I really wasn't going to say anything until I read the bad reviews on this location and it was similar to our stay. My father in law rented this place. it was not rented from an owner. it was rented directly through the office at this resort. it is not on the beach. It is across the street from the beach. When you look at the ocean you have to look over power lines and telephone lines to even see the ocean. The room was not too clean. If you walk barefoot in the room, your feet turn pitch black with filth. A set of sheets were stained on the bed. The hallway carpets were filthy and it was hot in the hallway. Guess they didn't like to spend money to turn on the air conditioning. The building is not secure at all. Anyone off the street can walk in the building anytime they like. Now, then swimming pool is at the end, and it faces the bay and the bay and someones back yard is filthy, filthy dirty. We complained and the guy didn't seem to care. This is one of those management companies that compensates by telling you they are sorry. That is it. Was a bad stay and I don't suggest this place to anyone. next year we will research better than we did this year. This was a big waste of money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern resort directly across the street from the Gulf of Mexico and 2 blocks north of John's Pass Village & Boardwalk. All 1 and 2 bedroom units have complete kitchens, washers & dryers in the unit and picturesque views of the intra-coastal waterway, Marina or the Gulf of Mexico. Free WiFi is available throughout the resort. The 6th floor "Sunset Room" is equipped with a weight machine and elliptical. A heated swimming pool and Jacuzzi are adjacent to the full service marina and restaurant. Oceans West Day Spa located within the resort provides hair, nail & skin care as well as massage. A 2,000 square foot function space is available for rent for private parties, family reunions, wedding receptions and corporate meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Madeira Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Madeira Bay Hotel Madeira Beach
- Madeira Bay Beach
- Madeira Bay Resort Madeira Beach, Florida