A group of friends and I arrived the day after Tropical Storm Andrea came through and we would never have known! We found the grounds and the building itself to be immaculate. Our condo was awesome and the view was great. It is conveniently located right across from the beach and a half block from Johns Pass. The condo was very clean and comfortable and far exceeded our expectations. Anything we needed the front desk was more than happy to supply. We plan on making this an annual trip and wouldn't stay any place else!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern resort directly across the street from the Gulf of Mexico and 2 blocks north of John's Pass Village & Boardwalk. All 1 and 2 bedroom units have complete kitchens, washers & dryers in the unit and picturesque views of the intra-coastal waterway, Marina or the Gulf of Mexico. Free WiFi is available throughout the resort. The 6th floor "Sunset Room" is equipped with a weight machine and elliptical. A heated swimming pool and Jacuzzi are adjacent to the full service marina and restaurant. Oceans West Day Spa located within the resort provides hair, nail & skin care as well as massage. A 2,000 square foot function space is available for rent for private parties, family reunions, wedding receptions and corporate meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Madeira Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Madeira Bay Hotel Madeira Beach
- Madeira Bay Beach
- Madeira Bay Resort Madeira Beach, Florida