I traveled to FL from OH with my mother (70) and my 3 children, 11 yrs of age and down (left hubby at home). It was a fabulous stay. The condo was super nice. It was very clean, and the people working the service desk were really nice and helpful.
I also felt very safe.
The two bdrm, two bath condo we stayed in was so nice. Comfortable beds and just everything we needed. Loved it. The balcony looked over the Gulf, and it was so nice to sit out there every morning.
The pool was very nice and clean. I noticed every morning someone was out there cleaning it and the super nice HOT tub , etc., to get ready for the day. There were no umbrellas at the by pool tables for shade, so if you pack an umbrella you may want to use it at the pool too.
I thought the Condo was a great location!!! So close to John's Pass (Boardwalk). We to the kids there every evening. Really a lot of FREE entertainment. We watched the fishing boats come in (6:30ish) to filet the fish and feed the rest topelicans, We saw 2 Dolphins in the Bay, and a lot of live music every where. I thouvght all the meals in te resturants were reasonable as well. Nice to WALK somewhere with driving. Beach just across the street...NO problem. Also, it is centrally located to 2 really fun pirs- Clearwater and St. Pete. I Recommend this Resort!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern resort directly across the street from the Gulf of Mexico and 2 blocks north of John's Pass Village & Boardwalk. All 1 and 2 bedroom units have complete kitchens, washers & dryers in the unit and picturesque views of the intra-coastal waterway, Marina or the Gulf of Mexico. Free WiFi is available throughout the resort. The 6th floor "Sunset Room" is equipped with a weight machine and elliptical. A heated swimming pool and Jacuzzi are adjacent to the full service marina and restaurant. Oceans West Day Spa located within the resort provides hair, nail & skin care as well as massage. A 2,000 square foot function space is available for rent for private parties, family reunions, wedding receptions and corporate meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Madeira Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Madeira Bay Hotel Madeira Beach
- Madeira Bay Beach
- Madeira Bay Resort Madeira Beach, Florida