I've stayed at Holiday Isle on three seperate occasions and have had a marvelous time every time. All times the unit was clean. The furniture is lived in, but not filthy.
The clientele is extremely friendly and accommodating...It is a family business competing with the big guys and offer a very affordable stay.
There is free calling over the US. The motel is across the street from the beach..however, I used the pool. The pool was maintained very well.
There were times I would pick up my grandson and take him swimming with me...
It is not the Ritz, but it is a very nice place to stay.
Jackie...formerly upstate NY, now of Australia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clean Rooms! Pet Friendly! Full Kitchens! Across the street from the beach, Better Rates! New Flat Screen TV's in all rooms! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Isles Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Isles Hotel Madeira Beach
- Holiday Isles Madeira Beach
- Holiday Isles Resort Madeira Beach, Florida