My family stayed here Tue - Friday this past week and we really enjoyed it. We were on vacation and wanted somewhere that was driving distance to Bush Gardens and near the beach. We loved that we were just across the street from the Gulf. The room was clean and provided everything we needed for our stay. The pool was nice and the kids really enjoyed themselves. After we checked out I received at text from the hotel telling me that I had left my necklace in the room and that they had it. I hadn't even realized that I had left it. It was a very expensive piece that my husband had given me before we were married! I was so relived and the very fact that it was returned to me after leaving it in a hotel room just confirmed for me how great the people working at this establishment are! We would def recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a nice, clean, pleasant place on a budget. We will make sure to visit again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Clean Rooms! Pet Friendly! Full Kitchens! Across the street from the beach, Better Rates! New Flat Screen TV's in all rooms! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Isles Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Isles Hotel Madeira Beach
- Holiday Isles Madeira Beach
- Holiday Isles Resort Madeira Beach, Florida