Sea Dawn Motel
$161
Courtyard
Shoreline Island Resort(Madeira Beach)
$195
$101
$212
$187
Doubletree.com
The Hotel Sol(Redington Beach)
$119
$115
The Bungalows(Treasure Island)(Great Value!)
$253
Orbitz.com
Hotels.com
Madeira Bay Resort(Madeira Beach)
TripAdvisor
Hotels.com
Belle Vista Hotel(Madeira Beach)
Hotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 18, 2010

It was the cutest little place... like an apartment with all the fixins... we filled up the fridge and cupboards with snacks... enjoyed good movies in my room while my son played with his PS3 in the living room. It was so nice to have all the conveniences close by... like a grocery store, Candy Kitchen (best homemade ice cream), Lisa's Cafe (for dining), 7-Eleven (for anything else), John's Pass and a quick walk across the street to Madeira Beach.

We got so much for our money -- and it was a real vacation of leisure! I came back home truly rested, relaxed and with renewed energy.

We decided to make this place a tradition for a yearly, end-of-summer, getaway weekend... before school and all the busy-ness begins.

We loved it!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank LilyoftheValley49
Reviewed April 5, 2010

First, let me say this is a great little spot on the water, great location, and it is priced very fairly. We have stayed here many times and this is the first time we had a problem.
However, we did have a problem this weekend with our reservation missing. We arrived at 4pm and they didn't have the room we reserved. No room for us!
My sister-n-law came all the way from Indiana for this trip. We ended up paying double for another place since we had to make last minute reservations.
Although we will probably stay again, I would no longer recommend this hotel, especially if you are coming from out of state. Make sure you get your reservations in writing.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SunshineSeeker71
Reviewed February 2, 2010

I booked a room for March. I called over the weekend and put down my credit card, chatted on the phone with the owner on Monday and got the room I wanted. Perfect so far. Called again the following day just before booking the flight to make sure everything is allright. I was assured that it was. I was told to go ahead and book my flight from Boston and the rental car. I did. Well, literally 5 min after, I get a call from the owner, the same person I've been corresponding to all along. Well, it turns out that there's no vacancy in the hotel. Well, I asked why not tell me before booking the flight? Well, she was confused and gave me a BS answer of how sometimes she works from home and forgot to include the reservations she made that day. I asked her if there's anything she could do. The best she could do was to give me a number to a nearby hotel. She wouldn't give me assurance that it had vacancy! She than hung up and won't pick up my calls.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
5  Thank kzejnull
Reviewed May 27, 2009

It's like renting a furnished apartment for the week -- full fridge, microwave, stove, pots and pans, utensils, plates and cups -- stock up at the Publix, and make yourself at home. You're literally across the street from the beach, and you can watch manatees frolic in the water near the boat dock out back. The staff was incredibly friendly, and it's a great way to get away from it all while still being close to everything.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed April 3, 2008

My husband and I love to stay here on out get away weekends.
We love the feel of the place, it a very rommantic get away. The homemade icecream store just a few doors down is a great treat after a day on the beach. The location is wonderful, not too far from a lot of hot attractions but far enough to not seem stuck in the middle of it all.

Stayed: July 2007