“Management Change for the Better”

mad beach fish house
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Scenic view, Kids, Bar scene, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located at Madeira Bay Marina, just 2 blocks North of John's Pass Village, this waterfront restaurant has indoor and outdoor seating with a unique "Old Florida" seafood menu with items like Frog Legs, Gator Bites, Smelts, Deviled Eggs, Shrimp & Grits and a Southern Fried Combo Platter! A Selection of Fried Baskets, Buckets and Dinner Platters with an amazing Fish & Chips Basket for only $8.95 that also comes with sweet Slaw and Hush Puppies! Incredible Breakfast menu with HUGE portions for only $5.25 to $7.95 on Sat. & Sun. from 9am-Noon!
Detroit, Michigan
“Management Change for the Better”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014

Changed from Latitude's last year. The restaurant now has a theme and the menu selections are improved. Great service. Grouper and shrimp outstanding. Catfish a little too crispy (deep fried) but once you peel away the outside the fish is tasty.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank TravelTime336

Bellevue, Nebraska
“Great Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2014

We go to this area of Florida every year. We went to this restaurant once last year and two times this year. We really enjoy it. You can sit on the deck and enjoy looking at all the yachts there as well as the beautiful, calm water of this inlet. The restaurant is not overrun with people like so many others in the area.

The food is very good, service is excellent. It is somewhat on the expensive side but I feel worth it. The waitresses are very personable, one remembering that we had been there earlier in the week.

We will look forward to going here on our return trips to the area.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Nebraskasnowbird
London
“Ok ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

I came here on the off chance, someone in the bar I was in told me about it so I thought I will try it, glad I have, it feelers a hole in my belly, all I can say is it was ok, but will come back and try the dish which I was gonna have but changed my mind, I would recommend this place at the moment

1 Thank traveller198
Kansas City, Missouri
“Good food.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

We ate here for dinner and breakfast. Food was ok, not great, but we'd go back. The breakfast was good and the Bloody Mary Bar for $3 each was great!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank DmarieinKC
Kalispell, Montana
“good stop for lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

This was a nice place with good food and a lovely view of the marina. I had the fish and chips basket, and it was pretty tasty. Hush puppies were excellent.
The restaurant is on the 3rd floor of the building, but there is an elevator for anyone unable to climb the steps.

Visited February 2014