“Very poor Food And Service”

Sculley's Boardwalk Grille
Ranked #23 of 80 Restaurants in Madeira Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine
Reviewed September 21, 2010

Visited Sculleys September 2010 and was very dissapointed with both the service and the food.
The waitress had a face like a wet weekend and the food was very poor quality, not what you would expect in the US.
We will not be returning on our next visit to Florida.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,030)

Reviewed August 11, 2010

We have been vacationing in Madiera Beach for the past 5 years and found Sculley's the first year and just loved the place. We anticipated eating at Sculley's each year we returned. Their clam chowder is to die for! The view is awesome! This year however, I was almost saddened to see what has become of the place. It was empty. We were the only couple eating on the outside deck (which every other year was packed.) I was surprised how deserted the place was but soon figured it out. ALL the prices have went up since last year and the sizes have gotten smaller. The above mentioned clam chowder used to almost be a meal in itself, this year the "bowl" somehow shrunk since previous years. My partner and I each had a "bowl" of the clam chowder and split the crab cake appetizer ($8.99). The crab cake was a joke too, I've had better frozen crab cakes from my grocery store. It was flat, small and almost all filler, it had a crabby taste but it wasn't the crab cakes I remember from Sculley's in previous years. I'm a creature of habit and I don't like change so I am sad to see what has become of my favorite vacation restaurant. I only hope that the owners of this establishment take the time to read the reviews left on this website and do something to save what was once an awesome place to eat. Don't get me wrong, it's still a neat place to sit outside and have a beer and watch the pelicans and sometimes see dolphins but as far as the food goes, not worth it anymore :(

Reviewed July 29, 2010

My husband and I went to Sculley's for dinner. The menu wasn't a great dinner menu. We both looked at each other, to ask if we wanted to stay. He had the shrimp and scallop dinner. I lauged so hard. It would have been okay, for a woman who weighed 120 pounds. For a grown man, not accepted at all. It is a real tourist trap. At least if your going to pay high prices, you would think the meal would be descent. The problem in St. Petersburg is that they work on tourist, so they think you won't be back. The truth of the matter is they don't care. There is some other snook to take advanage of.

Reviewed July 19, 2010

My family and I were seated promptly and than we sat for 10 minuets and not one person came to our table. ANd it was 10 minuets. When we sat I looked at my watch and it was 9pm we got up and left at 9:10.
HORRIBLE HORRIBLE

Reviewed June 13, 2010

We had just finished eating there, asked for MUSTARD, we received MUSHROOMS, the heat affected me & felt faint, they told me I'd have to leave was told I wasn't to sit there, I was considered a liability, so they called 911 & had me taken to the hospital & off their property. ----Don't go there ! plus some employees can't understand or speak English !