“Nice Family restaurant!”

Ranked #10 of 80 Restaurants in Madeira Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We have the Freshest Seafood in Madeira Beach! We also serve pasta, steak, Chicken, and Hamburgers.We are located in the world famous Johns Pass. Make sure you try our award winning New England Clam Chowder!
Reviewed January 9, 2010

Grouper Sandwich was wonderful!! Resonable food with drinks average. Waitress was a joy. Enjoyed our visit and will be back while we are here. Atmosphere is somwhat dated, but clean and geared toward families.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,380)

Reviewed December 27, 2009

My partner and I had a meal here the night after the Food & wine festival at Mad Beach. I think this festival must have taken its toll on the staff. We waited a short while for service and once received, although the food was nice we had to send back the chowder as this was cold. Staff were very apologetic, but it is off putting.
The drinks were good, nice cocktails, although don't be fooled into paying $2 extra for the higher standard tequila - not sure I noticed the difference!
I would proably each there again, however not out of season (I was there in October) as the whole of John's Pass lacks atmosphere at this time of year.

Reviewed December 17, 2009

The Friendly Fisherman had a terrific menu of fresh fish and the dishes were nicely prepared. We enjoyed lunch there on 11/27/09. Best part of the meal was the service. Our waitress, Tracy, was one of the best servers we've ever had! She was extremely attentive, friendly and helpful. If you go there, ask for Tracy!

Reviewed December 10, 2009

My wife Mary and I were in John's Pass Oct 19 and had our dinner at Friendly Fisherman Seafood restaurant . Mary ordered a plain fish fry and I ordered the cajun Mahi-Mahi & shrimp. It looked good and tasted great. I was enjoying it so much that she asked to taste it. Now you must know that Mary would NEVER EVER eat cajun food,especially shark, but this night she did, (must have been the Pinot Grigio she was drinking) and she actually liked it so much that she ate half of my meal and I finished hers. Mary then suggested we return the next evening and order 2 Cajun Mahi-Mahi and shrimp, and so we did. When we returned back home to Wisconsin, she bragged about that super meal. Our server Lori was great, she made our dining evening complete. we even asked her to congratulate the chef and the manager. We will be back next year in October and we always stop in at Johns Pass. Again our congratulations to the whole staff.

Robert Perantoni
From Wisconsin

1  Thank DelicaSeas
Reviewed November 21, 2009

Went there with my husband and 3 kids last weekend. From appetizers to entrees, everything was terrible!!! Food is over priced. We all left hungry because the food was so bad none of us finished our meals. We left and headed for home and on the way picked up McDonalds for supper. To sum it up, we wasted $150!