“great place woud definately go back”

Friendly Fisherman Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 80 Restaurants in Madeira Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We have the Freshest Seafood in Madeira Beach! We also serve pasta, steak, Chicken, and Hamburgers.We are located in the world famous Johns Pass. Make sure you try our award winning New England Clam Chowder!
Reviewed July 19, 2013

food was very good, Amber was great waitress. Overall a very peasant experience would recommend to anyone! As with all the restaurants in the area it is expensive - $85 for family of 4 with 2 smaller children and that is without drinks, but other than that is great

1  Thank ffron69
Write a ReviewReviews (1,366)

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We ate lunch here in early July and thoroughly enjoyed it. The food was very good, especially the fritters, and the beer was cold! Watching the pelicans and boats go by was a fun way to spend part of the afternoon at John's Pass. We will return one day.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

very good food service was good for a very busy restaurant portions are very large and cooked well good bag for the buck

Reviewed July 9, 2013

My food was good. However, I didn't get what I wanted. They were out of the shrimp I wanted. They were out of baked potatoes. They were also out of many other things. Our waitress was super friendly but completely overwhelmed. I would go back, but not before trying the other establishments around.

Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Service was beyond poor and food was average. Our appetizer was "lost". Our meal arrived and when asked about the appetizer which customarily would arrive before the meal, the server stated "um I saw it back there let me check" But then returned and stated she didnt know what happened to it. I ordered a ribeye and salad. The salad didn't arrive with our food and the quality of the steak was very poor and overcooked. Others in our group ordered grouper and salmon, which was average however the service completly ruined our
experience. Highly doubt we will give this place a second try on our next trip.

1  Thank AmandaButcher