“"Unit 306" (PARADISE) Home Away From Home”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Madeira Beach
Madeira Norte Condos
Reviewed July 24, 2012

My husband and our two teenage children stayed in this condo. The description the owner has given is beyond accurate. Personally I don't think the pictures do this condo justice. This unit was extremely clean, organized and very comfortable. You have everything you need to enjoy the beach. I do not cook when I vacation but it has everything you need with all the amenities of home. The location is prime, just steps away from the beach and a very short walk to John's Pass. John's pass has shopping, restaurants and many different kinds of entertainment. My husband and son rented jet ski's one day and had a wonderful time. We ate at several of the restaurants which were all good. We strolled around and indulged in ice cream a few nights. This property is very spacious with more than enough room for us and our teenage children. I have to add how wonderful it was having a king size bed it was just like being at home. We spent a lot of time on the balcony enjoying the view and relaxing in the evenings. After spending the day at the beach we would hit the pool which was so refreshing and very convenient in location. I will also say we had the pleasure of meeting several occupants of the building and they were all so kind and helpful directing us to different locations we inquired. I would not hesitate recommending this property to anyone especially all of our family and friends. The owner was very helpful and made it very easy in every aspect from booking to returning the keys. If you are looking for a home away from home this is the condo for you! Thank you Darlene for wonderful family vacation.

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank Gomadeira

Reviewed July 1, 2012

We stayed in Unit 304 - very nice - I did not read description carefully enough, thought it was an Ocean-view, it looks east at John's pass. But, nicely redone granite counters in kitchen, BIG master and shower, good sized 2nd bedroom. Large living / dining area. Covered parking (huge plus) and very short walk to the sand (length of the building). Great place, will stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Celt16
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Wow, fantastic condo ! It,s all here! Thought we were in a Hilton. Everything is brand new, this condo has been totally renovated to a very high standard. They thought of everything. Beds were luxurious also. Loved the pool (always very clean) and the beach is one of the best we have ever seen, quiet too. There was fishing rods here also, we fished a few times and loved it. Shopping and restaurants right across the road. Don,t need a car here. We used the "trolly bus" to Clearwater, great day out. We would recommend this condo highly, we will be back !

Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
8  Thank CurleyKelpie
Reviewed April 22, 2012

We stayed at unit 210 and it was fine, however, the pool area was continually occupied by the same crowd every day eliminating that option for us. Moreover, the elevator is so small and antiquated it is virtually useless...it's no more than 4' by 4' and you need three keys to come and go...the building is quite old and while the staff was great and we will continue to rent through SunHost, we won't go back to Madeira Norte.

Room Tip: Don't rent directly over the pool.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank T H
Reviewed April 19, 2012

This week away was a gift from my husband as we both needed R& R. We paid all the money upfront through paypal to the owner David , he also charged us the 40$ fee for paypal , that should have been my first clue , the rental fee was not cheap by any means but he assured us the beds were comfortable , high quality ( I have back problems) ... It sounded very nice . The condo is in need of a major upgrade . The dresser drawers smell musty , the rug is disgusting , there were potato chips scattered on the living room rug and they were not ours , The furnace vents are falling out of the ceiling , the fan was on high an I didn't know how to turn it to auto , I put clean sheets on the sofa and chair as we began to be very itchy with tiny bites. I did not use the tub , it looked dirty and needed refinishing . There was some sort of powder or sand all over the kitchen counters. No cushions on the balcony furniture , old sheets and old blankets .
We went to win Dixie and bought all kinds of supplies , laundry soap , the beds in the second bedroom were hard as boards , the portable fan didn't work . On Thursday morning someone knocked on the door and the let them selves in , I was so startled as my husband was golfing , a woman and 2 men were in the hall of the condo saying they needed to inspect the balcony , That was the last straw , I told my husband we were leaving early to go back to Tampa.. The only saving grace there is the beach and the view from the balcony... if anyone wants pictures or has questions just email me .

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
6  Thank missygirl9
Reviewed October 3, 2011

My wife and I, my daughter and friend, and my in-laws stayed in Unit 507 the week of 8/20/2011. The unit is a home away from home with all the amenities you could ask for as well as a balcony off the living room and master bedroom! It has a great view of the gulf and is kept in beautiful condition! It is just steps to the beach and Johns Pass, just across the street, has numerous restaurants, bars, shops as well as jetskiing and sightseeing tours. My wife and I enjoyed it so much we returned 9/24/2011. ( without kids and inlaws) It is truly a great place to go relax with or without the family! The owner Ron is great to work with and will help to make your stay a great one! I would not hesitate to recommend Ron's condo to family or friends!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank mideb01
Reviewed July 29, 2011

We have been staying at the Madeira Norte for 13 years now. It is a wonderful, older, yet well kept place. The pool has always been sparkling clean and the people that stay there always seem to be families who have well behaved children. We probably will never stay any where else. The location across from John's Pass is wonderful for dining, shopping, etc. We highly recommend this building. :-)

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
#1 of 15 in Madeira Beach
The Bungalows
The Bungalows
#9 of 48 in Treasure Island

Been to Madeira Norte Condos? Share your experiences!