“Good lunch ”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Lakeland, Florida
“Good lunch ”
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

We stopped here for some pizza which was good and some beer. We sat in the bar and had great service. We will go back.

1 Thank sdt1128

“Wonderful!”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

We ordered a pizza and garlic knots to enjoy on our last night at the beach. It was delicious and made the whole family happy. Price was reasonable too.

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Good Spot for a Quick Lunch”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

I've been in many pizza bars, but to my experience, this one is different in its approach to serving pizza. You walk in, get in line, order your food, they give you a number, you sit down, and they come find you with your order... and the pizza is good.

1 Thank chukfort
Tampa, Florida, United States
“One of my favorites.”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

I think they have the best pizza on the beach but my son and youngest daughter disagree. My wife loves their sangria...

1 Thank tncbucfan
“they don't care about customer service”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

My family and I vist the Madeira beach area every year and we have always eaten here. This trip we ordered pizza and they never passed the order along and when we showed up to get it they told us they would make them for us. They never apologized nor gave us a discount. I am not looking for a freebie but felt that they take advantage of vacationers and could care less since they will never see them again. I am in the restaurant businees and I know all about customer service but they are truly awful. I will write a post everyday to make sure they understand how pissed I am.

• Visited July 2014