“It was pretty good....”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We ordered To-Go that night. They are always very busy. We had a medium pizza with extra cheese and 10 boneless honey B-B-Q.wings. The Wings were good, but we had to pay extra for blue cheese. We ordered the pizza with extra cheese and I am glad that we did. It did not have much sauce on it. I thought it was good, but the people that I was with (Italian decent) did not like it much at all. We did get an extra marinara sauce on the side and I must say the sauce alone was not great. I don't think that I would order any pasta dishes with the marinara sauce. In all for pizza by the beach, I thought it was alright. Watch for the family specials though. We could have gotten a bigger pizza plus drinks and the wings for less money had the cashier pointed out the family specials on the menu.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Great pizza place on John's Pass, if you go to John's Pass dont forget to grab a slice!!!! Clean bathrooms and excellent service!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

The best pizza around! We ordered three pizzas and absolutely loved them! Lots of food, great prices and service! Well be back!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

First off... retire Fred !!!! You awesome!!!
We love the food and atmosphere here,the Cajun wings are great!! Pizza... Awesome!!! And the garlic knots... YUM!!
Wish I lived closer!!!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

We got the family bargain that included a lg pizza, garlic knots and salad. This meal with drinks cost $32.00 and we had tons of leftovers. Service was friendly and quick. Next time I will try eggplant parmigiana or pasta. I imagine tat they are also excellent.