“Reasonable bang for the buck.”
Review of Thai-Am 2

Thai-Am 2
Ranked #30 of 79 Restaurants in Madeira Beach
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Pa.
“Reasonable bang for the buck.”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

We have eaten there on several occasions and can say I never had a bad meal. Early bird specials are good and reasonable priced. Service is usually very good. Yes, I would recommended it.

Visited November 2013

Belleair Beach, Florida
“Not authentic Thai”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

Look, I've been fortunate and have had really good thai in my life. Sure, its Florida but that doesn't mean you can't get good thai food. There are actually lots of good Thai restaurants in Florida. But, don't be surprised, its a Thai place that offers sushi and too me, that's the kiss of death.

Actually the sushi looked good and they have a Japanese menu.

But the Thai....meh.

Service, okay

• Visited August 2014
Oslo, Norway
“Thailand in America or american Thai if you wish”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Our daughter saw the sushi sign. That's how we got here.
Being quite experienced in both sushi and thai cuisine, her parents was a little sceptic. But no need for that, the food was great!
Don't forget to tell if you wan't a spicy dish. If you don't, you will get the mild.
Sort of an american twist to it all, no wonder with that name.
Good smiling service of course, and free parking.
Only issue is that when you order a starter, it should be a starter. I actually got the main course first! But this detail didn't keep us from going here one more time when our fussy daughter demanded more sushi :)

• Visited July 2014
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Impressed all my friends”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

I have been going to this fabulous restaurant for over 8 years and recently went with a group of friends to another Thai place close by and was very disappointed. I arranged for 17 of us to have dinner at my favorite Thai Am 2 on Madeira Beach and all raved and thanked me for bringing them there.
The service was outstanding (even though we were a very large group) and everyone was more than pleased with their meals. They have very good happy hour dinner specials and Wednesday and Thursday, they have a $1 Sushi menu. I have been to many Thai restaurants in and around St Petersburg, and this is my FAVORITE still!

Visited July 2014
Chicago area
“Thai food fan”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

This place is a yearly stop for us. It is consistently good, but I would not suggest the shrimp pad thai. The shrimp is often overcooked and rubbery. Also, be sure to communicate how spicy you would like your dish -- they can/will adjust to fit your needs

Visited June 2014